Changeling the Dreaming

Arashi

While it is possible to run a non-Eon related game here, I haven't yet seen it done. However, over at NPrime.net they are actively encouraging the site to expand beyond its Trinity roots. They have a DnD game, a BESM game and an Exalted game, aside from all the Novas and Friends.

Arashi: Possibly the best way to put together a group is to find your Friendly Local Gaming Store, hang out a little bit, and try to find people who are also looking for a group. Alternately, search around gaming sites and try to find people who live in your area. Obviously, if you live in a fairly large city, your chances are much better. Otherwise, you have to try and convert people into gaming, which is usually harder than it would seem.

I already have a group ^^ We wanted to play Trinity but switched to play Changeling as the next game.

I'm just searching for a Changelingforum to talk with other Gamemasters about plot problems, rule questions and stuff like that.

But never mind, after a intensiv search I don't think theres something to be found on that topic anyway ::sad

Ex Libris Nocturnis has a CtD forum, although it plods along at the same turtle-like rate the rest of their forums do. It's fairly deeply buried in the forum architecture, although its position is perfectly logical: Ex Libris Nocturnis Forums > Roleplaying > Table-Top > Storyteller > World of Darkness 1.0 > Changeling: The Dreaming.

Oi, and you probably don't want to touch the Changeling2.0 material. Worst. Revamp. Ever.

No. Quite simply, no. The end of the Renne Faire Changelings, the end of the jarring inconsistency with the rest of the WoD, and the end of the asinine "Grownups and technology BAD!!!" ideology are the best things that ever happened to Changeling.

The problem is, regardless of whether you thought the old components of Changeling to be good, the new components they've used to rebuild it are like Kult mixed with excess sexual trauma. I repeat again: unless you *want* to role play a character who makes a low Humanity vampire seem psychologically sound and healthy, and who can only aspire to die before the things that warped him find him again, stay away. And if you *do* want to play something like that, play something with Warhammer in the title; at least then you can lose yourself in gratuitous violence.

Archived