Mech

Solstice, although out and about is crawling with Utopian surveillance. Her watch is bugged, her phone's camera is always 'on', and a host of other little things. Those with 'That Creepy Feeling' will certainly feel it almost any time they spend any length of time near her. They are considering this a mild 'field test' of how stable she is in social situations.

In plot terms, use it as you see fit. Obviously it will be discreet (satellite, and maybe even the old fashioned black sedan...) Solstice does not know she is being followed or spied on.

I had to laugh at Caduceus's response to Autumn. Blood transfusions and mating? How delightfully naive of him, especially as a doctor. I'm sure he has an explanation for the man made of molten rock who decides he wants to get it on with a baseline woman and have little volcano babies.

Providing, of course, she survives the encounter in any meaningful way.

Volcano babies? Ew. That's an extreme case, anyway. Some novas are pretty close to baselines, so if he didn't have much experience with novas as a whole he might not know about the incompatibility. It's been ten years, but that doesn't make everyone an expert! Especially the newer crop of nodelings. smile

Edit:

Oh, and I think Caramel is up in the fiction, since King Felix responded to her.

Originally Posted By: Motley

Oh, and I think Caramel is up in the fiction, since King Felix responded to her.

Yes. I intentionally stopped where I did just for the "dun dun DUNN" big reveal effect.

Or not. Maybe it's obvious to everyone. Anyway. Carry on.

Edit: Doctor Caduceus Preston? grin

I guess I should mention that KF has relationship issues. He turns mean and bitter when he learns that a beautiful woman wants nothing to do with him-- as his ex-girlfriends will attest. He tries to hide it, but it should be pretty apparent what's happening. He's getting shot down, and that makes him upset.

Just so ya know. laugh

King Felix =/= Bill Shatner.

The only, and I mean ONLY thing they have in common is a Y chromosome. Other than that, they are not at all alike, not even a little bit. Let's not let this idea get spread too far. In fact, let's smother it with a pillow while it's still in the crib.

Thanks.

Originally Posted By: Nova OOC
I guess I should mention that KF has relationship issues. He turns mean and bitter when he learns that a beautiful woman wants nothing to do with him-- as his ex-girlfriends will attest. He tries to hide it, but it should be pretty apparent what's happening. He's getting shot down, and that makes him upset.

Just so ya know. laugh

I know it was just Felix bein' Felix. Kara has her own issues with relationships, so it's all good.

Archived