Kawaii!!!!!

Ashnod

Okay. I tried, I tried hard to put as many people as I could in here. I looked for full physical descriptions of Vile Bill, Lemmy Chillmeister, Codex, and Jordan Rossi, and but I couldn't seem to locate them. As it is, I'm certain I didn't get Troll or Prodigy correct. But once I found this thing, I HAD to make the cast here. ^_^

test4.JPG

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay. Added Malu, Lucious, Widget, Digigeist, and Sherazahde.

I'll add people to the image as people give me descriptions! Still need some focal characters.

Need descriptions for Jordan, Jack Chance, Codex, Vile Bill, Lemmy Chillmeister, Preston, Neil Preston, Sandy, Agnelli, etc.

Or, if I got anything wrong, lemme know and I'll correct it the best I can.

Done. ^_^

Up to 25!!!!

I still think we can push this at least up to 30, if not 35! Still no Jordan, Cody, GFB (need eye color), Preston, TUM-TUM, Bastian, Jack Chance...

I dunno if I can manage a fox Vixen or a full on lobstrosity Charr. Sorry about that. frown

Preston:

Young features, but salt and pepper hair. Glowing milky-blue eyes. He usually chews something, like a toothpick. Fair skinned, and he sometimes wears eyeglasses as an affectation.

Neil:

Friendly. Black hair, with kind, brown eyes and an innocent demeanor. Tanned, from his travels.

Bastian:

Beautiful, in a boyish way. Brilliant, dark blue eyes. Unkept hair and a devilish grin. Lightly tanned.

How are you making these, anyway?

Alex: Visually nondescript. Neutral brown hair (kinda longish). Brown or grey eyes. Angular features. Permanently disheveled. Smiles a lot.

Zima: Slavic and Mongolian heritage. Close cut, black hair. Skin's somewhat dark. When his anima's active, he looks wreathed in blue-white fire. Eyes are black when anima is off, bright blue when it's on.

(chibi-mobsters - awful thought)

Added: Zima, Alex, GFB, Preston, and Bastian. More to come as I get them done.

There's templates online that I found on a friend's livejournal. Anything I can make with the templates, I do, but when something needs a custom job, I go in and play with the graphics program. I try my best to customize these as best I can, especially when aberration is involved.

Non-template stuff so far:

Ashnod's streak, energy crack, and eye glow

Stigmata's glowing veins

Malu's anima banner

Zima's flames

Irini's eyes

Preston's toothpick and hair color

Photon's greying hair, glow, and transparency

Violette and Sandy's two-tone hair

Prodigy's eyes

Quote:
Originally posted by James 'Prodigy' Meehan:
Soooooooooo. What's the chance of getting these as avatars?
Oh, I dunno. Maybe a chat with Chosen is required...

Quote:
Originally posted by James 'Prodigy' Meehan:
As for Jordan, I remember his descriptions. Bald and Beautiful. Don't remember eye color though. Probably blue.
If I recall, he was also African-American, but I'm not completely sure on that one. I tried going back to when Jordan decided to post his stats up on the original "What's Your Character Like" thread, but Jordan deleted that post sometime back when his character got paranoid.

Archived