Aberrant RPG - The null manifesto

BlueNinja

I know at one point, I had a simple, two-page PDF file that was supposed to be the speech transcript of Divis' Null Manifesto broadcast. But at some point, while moving files around, I seem to have deleted it. And now I can't seem to find where the hell I downloaded it from.

Does anyone have a copy of it handy? ::confused

I know at one point, I had a simple, two-page PDF file that was supposed to be the speech transcript of Divis' Null Manifesto broadcast. But at some point, while moving files around, I seem to have deleted it. And now I can't seem to find where the hell I downloaded it from.

Does anyone have a copy of it handy? ::confused

All right!

I get to contribute!

TheNullManifest.pdf

Who wrote that??? Is it official?
Parts of it are quoted in the various aberrant books. Usually a couple of sentences here and there. Overall it feels to me like maybe a rough draft that one of the developers just tossed out there. It's not terribly polished, the way you'd expect from a nova with all megas 3+. ::laugh I just went looking for it, and couldn't find it.

On another wild-goose-chase, I know in one of the books it mentions an India-syndrome nova named Inti taking over Macchu Pichu and shooting down a tourist helicopter. And when I went looking for it, I can't remember for the life of me where I read it.

• 1 year later...

Archived