Aberrant RPG - The New flesh?

jamat

Hi there Everyone,

This is my first trip into the world of Aberrant (though I've had the books for years) and looking round downloaded the Aberrant Directory. In it there is mention of a book called "The new Flesh" in the footnotes it states that

"The New Flesh is currently scheduled for release by EonOnline.net in 2006."

there are a few attributes / powers in this product I'd love to have a look at for a character I'm thinking of putting together. To this end i was just wondering if the book was still going to be available this year?

Regards

Jamat

Hey there, friend. I happen to be part of the development team that's working on Aberrant: The New Flesh, & I can confirm that we're certainly hoping to get that fanbook finished & released before 2007 rolls around. Thing is, we're doing all the work in our (sometimes miniscule) time off from our jobs & such. So while a 2006 release is a current goal of ours, it's an open question if we'll be able to manage it. But don't worry, it'll be worth the wait. ::smile

What we've always done is to restrict the "pre-production" files to members/associates/advisors of the development team, Blue Thunder. That wasn't possible with the Mega-Social book until we were about halfway through the job (when we got moved to a protected forum), which is why advance copies of the Mega-Social enhancements & aberrations got out.

Any early releases of material from Aberrant: The New Flesh (EON's Mega-Physical fanbook) or Aberrant: A Breed Apart (EON's Nova Reproduction fanbook) would have to be approved by the entire development team. Otherwise, no dice. ::cool

(Note: Both books are being developed as we speak, & we're hoping to release them simultaneously as well.)

9/19/2006 UPDATE: The Development Team's plans for these 2 fanbooks have changed. Since we're much closer to finishing Aberrant: A Breed Apart, it will be released first, allowing us to focus on our work for Aberrant: The New Flesh. We still have no concrete release dates as yet. ::smile

Archived