Finishing the Meta-Plot: Any Info?

Are there any other resources regarding the unfinished Aeon metaplot besides this one? I was very interested in the E-Books here, specifically Aberrant: World War and anything regarding the meta-plot regarding Mercer and Mal (or Primoris, or Donighal...)

Since Aberrant: World War is unfinished (and, judging from the date of the most recent activity in that project's forum, it will probably not see the light of day any time soon) I am wondering if there are any other sites that have attempted to keep the Aeon meta-plot going.

As a fan of the meta-plot, it drives me crazy that such juicy bits of the mythos such as the Aberrant War have gone untold. It was a very pleasant surprise to find this site; I hope there may be another one out there where folks are actively adding to the mythos.

(And if I'm just being techno-blind and there is stuff still being added to this site, could someone direct me to it...?)

AFAIK, the only e-books which have extended the Aeon Continuum metaplot are a couple of the Trinity e-books. They are Trinity: Asia Ascendant and the upcoming Trinity Storytellers Guide. The prior can be found at several places on the Web, while the latter will be released at Ian Watson's WolfSpoor site.

Plus we're working on several e-books. Bright Continent, Awaiting Inspiration, and Implicate Order are the only Trinity e-books I can think of besides Trinity Storyteller's Guide that are being worked on. Implicate Order is my personal solo project.

If you want to help with Bright Continent you can, as long as you have something to offer (even if it's criticism, proofreading, or simply watching it as we do it). The project is currently sitting in the water with little bring done, mostly because people are busy elsewhere. I won't get to do much for it until late July when I finally move. Right now we're mostly setting up key information and making important decisions.

Just so you know, India Underground and Noetic Science are available for download on this site. These are two completed e-books that are definetly worth reading. India Underground is great for any ST that wants to include Chitra Bhanu information, and Noetic Science is good for throwing pseudo-science at your players.

Things are actually pretty slow in the Aeon fanbase, which is steadily dying off. Only the few of us that still play the series are the ones willing to make e-books.

As far as expanding the metaplot goes, India Underground reveals plenty of background on the Chitra Bhanu purge. Awaiting Inspiration will detail the three inspired types from Adventure! as they start to appear after the Venezuelan Phenomenon (which occured in Terra Verde). Implicate Order may reveal small pieces here and there, but nothing significant. Bright Continent will advance the metaplot; the book's setting starts off in early 2123, after the events in Asia Ascendant, and will detail the emergence of a new psionic organization seperate from the other orders.

Things are actually pretty slow in the Aeon fanbase, which is steadily dying off. Only the few of us that still play the series are the ones willing to make e-books.

"Never give up! Never surrender!"

~Commander Peter Quincy Taggart

"By Grabthar's Hammer, you shall be avenged!"

~Dr. Lazarus

• 3 months later...

i'm trying to put a finish to the meta-plot, i'm focusing on Mercer and Primoris in different sections and making heavy use of pseudo-science, it's not finished but i'm doing it because i haven't heard any cool suggestions yet, and i mean - c'mon - the aberrant War undetailed? Florida, Kuwasha, Zushima, the questions are endless and the story has big gaps... So there is at least one non-canon finish out here.

It would be a pity to loose the web presence of the Trinity trilogy, for the past three years it is the only setting i've really been writing for, and the excellent eBooks are never subpar or disappointing. I could probably offer some assistance if any thing is slowing down, Mercer knows how much material i've got lying about and i'm a proud owner of the complete set of Trinity books. A while ago i mentioned to someone on BC i was trying to sort out the 2120 world borders, i'd still love to get my grimy hands on any work-in-progress there...

In any case, keep up the great work

Archived