Trinity Player's Guide

Blue Thunder

Yes, I finally have the Trinity Player's Guide! Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

For those of you like me that didn't buy the book when it first came out, how much did you guys pay for your copy on-line? I'm almost too scared to admit how much I paid. Desperation can lead a man to do crazy things. But its mine so now I can sleep calmly with the book under my pillow, right next to the gun I'll use to shoot anyone that tries stealing it.

Does anyone else find all of the references to the Trinity Storyteller's Guide a little odd? Why would they continually say "To find out more on this subject, check out this book we haven't printed/finished yet!" Kinda funny actually. In a strange, "it got cancelled" kind of way...

Now all I need is Aurora Australis and my collection will be complete! The E-book copy I have is just not cutting it. Nothing beats having the real book in front of you so you can use it in-game without having to hop on the computer. If anyone ever wants to sell their copy just give me a hollar.

The Trinity Player's guide is by far the best Aeonverse book out there...loads of info on the Trinity era...Congrats! I got it for about 25$ canadian when the thing was still published...I saw I could sell it on ebay last year for over 70US$, heck I even saw one go for 125US$ so don't feel bad about whatever you paid for yours (uh..I hope.. ::wink )

I still have mine..:) Well, a good friend of mine has it now since I didn't want to carry it with me here. At least I know its getting used...

Okay, okay...the $70 or so I paid to get it doesn't seem so bad now.

The Freeform Psi rule is interesting and I may use it sometime down the road but I still like the standard system more. In fact, I want to invent new additional rules for incorporating elements of Freeform Psi into the normal rules. Maybe if I do it I'll type it up and paste it here somewhere.

Now to get Aurora Australis!

Um. I know that e-books can be printed. Why not just print out and bind your e-book? Take it to Kinkos or something. Just a thought.

If that comment was directed at me, I can't do that because it won't let me even open the document.. I would if I could though.

Now all I need is Aurora Australis and my collection will be complete! The E-book copy I have is just not cutting it. Nothing beats having the real book in front of you so you can use it in-game without having to hop on the computer. If anyone ever wants to sell their copy just give me a hollar.

No, Phoenix, it was directed at that...

I live in a small town. In fact, there isn't even a single Kinkos in the county that I live in. I don't even think I've seen a Kinkos before, to be honest...

But anyway I would still rather have the book itself. The DriveThruRPG e-book scans of it were off-center at times. And I want to have a complete Trinity collection ^^

Does anyone else find all of the references to the Trinity Storyteller's Guide a little odd?  Why would they continually say "To find out more on this subject, check out this book we haven't printed/finished yet!"  Kinda funny actually.  In a strange, "it got cancelled" kind of way...

Well, to be fair, they had every intention printing it. It had been outlined and writers had been picked. Unfortunately, the line got cancelled before it got much further than that.

Heh, and they called Terra Verde by the name "Verde Terra" in the back of one of the books ^^ I just saw that ^^

It's too bad they didn't do any work on Bright Continent or the aliens sourcebook. I did find a thread in the Trinity subforum here that outlined a little of what was going to be done for the Qin rules. Good stuff.

I look forward to the fan-made Trinity Storyteller's Guide!

Archived