Trinity RPG - Extrasolar Worlds

Blue Thunder

I have some questions about some of the extrasolar planets.

1 - What is Ruan's World? I noticed it on a map in one of my books but there isn't a single mention of it in any of the other books I have. Is it introduced in Stellar Frontier? Is it a safe nova world? Is it a dangerous Aberrant world?

2 - Were the origins of the relics found at Far Nyumba revealed? Or were they just mentioned in the Extrasolar Colonies field report for a brief moment? They seem to have discovered alien artifacts there, I'd imagine everyone on Earth would be wanting to see them.

3 - What do the natives of Erebus look like? Do they even have stats? For those that don't remember, Erebus is the planet in Alien Invasion 2 that gets bombarded by the Coalition.

Most of the Info you are looking for is in Stellar Frontiers. I think the Eribans are little red guys about the size of humans (don't remeber where I read that), no stats for them as far as I know. But, I think they are vitually human.

-slag

Ruan's world is, as stated, described in stellar frontiers.

The artefacts is not mentioned anywhere else from what I remember (perhaps in stellar frontiers.)

I think I saw some stats for them in Alien Encounter, however it was something along: Use this template.

Well I was juggling ideas around in my head. I don't want to introduce another actual alien species into Trinity right now since there are already so many. I was thinking of just having the artifacts be remnants of a dead species or something. I'm not sure exactly where I want to go with it but the fact that the datapod sent from Far Nyumba was crushed means that something very bad may of happened.

• 2 weeks later...

1) The Erebans are described as covered in green fur, primitive, and with an antler-shaped nose. However, if yoiu go by the book, they all ended up dead.

2) The artifacts at Far Nyumba were noted as being from the Zep race, and even caused some researchers to be sent to the Zep homeworld (they'll arrive there in about 134 yrs). (Zeps being huge, spherical, and essentially spherical with some incredible tech.)

FR

• 8 months later...

There is some material about Far Nyumba and the Zeps in the "Stellar Frontiers" book.

More or less; Zeps either lived naturally, or had established stations at Mgitu which is rich in other Gas-giant native Fauna/Flora(?), but besides some rather preliminary encounters the scientific endeavor is yet to become fully organized and equipped. Six years of agrarian survival and the harsh rigors of exploring Mgitus atmousphere have all but crippled the research, one of the books (i think) mentions that some of the first OE Tribrid craft are on their way in 2121 latest. Then maybe the mechanism that projected that fateful vessels crew can be properly examined.

Heh; just I hadn't clarified Ruan's World... ::brick

Ruan's World is where the Upeo want to when they ran from the other orders. It's bathed in a red glow, and most of the critters, and plants, are carnivores.

BTW, if you need aliens, just ask; I have a large number of alien races available...

FR

Archived