Aberrant: Spirits in Steel - Possible new game...by me.

archer

Alirhgt folks. I'm throwing my hat into the ST ring, and will possibly be starting my own Abby game.

Here's the basics: 30 NP on creation, no merits/flaws, and this will be a thinking man's game.

Combat will exist, I susbcribe to a kind of harsher view of reality in my games. Just don't expect action sequences around every corner. ::cool

For now, I'm limiting the game to 4 players.

One slot is already taken, that leaves three openings.

Post here if you're interested.

Is there anything specific you are looking for or is this free reign?

Well, I don't want to be real restrictive...let's say combat wonks are not encouraged. I have no objections to well-fleshed out characters that happen to be good at combat, but I hate cookie-cutter builds.

Does that help?

Man...this one is tough. Usually I can come up with a good consept in a few minutes and go from there. Right now Im having trouble thinking of a consept that I (or someone else) havent used on the board yet. I have a couple of ideas...but im not too sure yet.

Anyone else have any idea what they are playing?

Alrighty...here's the list of players so far:

ConcreteDragon

Bahamut810

Malkboy

Madcat82

Because there seems to be some actual interest, I will raise the cap to 6 players.

Codex is now in.

1 slot remaining. ::biggrin

Please send character sheets(with point breakdowns) by PM. Thanks all!

EDIT: Last slot has now been taken. Full game for now folks. If anyone drops, I'll post again, but for now we're full up.

How new or affiliated do you want our characters?  (Have gone to a Rashod Facility, a known nova, a new guy, etc?)

I don't really care if your character is well-known or not, but I'd prefer that most of the characters have no strong affiliations. Teragen sympathizer or Utopian groupie is fine...a violently open Terat who plays 'make a wish' with baselines isn't.

Alrighty...haven't heard from Kain yet, but I really want to get rolling on this.

I'll be starting the game either tonight or tomorrow, be ready.  ::cool

I want to apologize to everyone-- my brother is getting married very soon and I've gotten a lot busier than I expected in the past week. Sorry to have held you up! Please, go on without me, as I probably won't have much time for anything.

Again, I apologize for being the holdup!

--Kain

Archived