Note: Chatroom Active

tooho

Just a little note for newer members that were unaware that there is a chatroom for Eon. ::smile

Came to my attention recently that a lot of the new members weren't really aware of this fact and I thought a mention might be nice.

::rolleyes

Teehee.. not that it isn't getting lots of action because some people are actively encouraging it.. no no.. Don't know WHO could be doing that! ::blush

But anyhoo.. please, feel free to natter about with those who have little else to do but chat with fellow gamers far and wide. ::tongue

Ts, ts, ts! ::rolleyes

Who would expected that, tooho? ::biggrin

BTW: For those who aren´t speak German, just click on those little flaggs at the top and you get the neccessary infos in the according language! ::smile ::smiley5 ::thumbsup

Bye! ::smokin

I've never really been one for chat rooms, being naturally not much of a talker. That, and in a forum I can check my messages so I at least sound sane. ::hehe Ain't deception a wonderful thing? I'm surprised at the lack of interest though, a chat room would be a wonderful place for internet games...

Who would expected that, tooho?

::tongue No one.. not a single person! ::rolleyes

Come now, SnakeEyes, do you really think ANY of us SOUND sane? Tsk tsk. For shame! ::wink

I think the older members were just too busy with RL and kind of forgot. I know I did, and when I tried to invite new members in they didn't know there was a chat. ::smile And truthfully... doesn't matter if you are talkative, because the rest of us are, come join in. Its always nice to actually get to know the people we are interacting with on the forum! ::bigsmile

But then.. I can understand if all yall guys are just too BUSY and UNCOOL to drop in for a visit ONCE in a while. I mean.. really, how hard can it be? ::devilangel ::tongue

Doing games through chat has been tried (I remember a very promising game by Minerva on chat)...but the thing is we're all in different timezones, getting all the players in the chatroom at the same time took careful playing and was more of a hassle than anything else.

• 2 months later...

Archived