Addictive webgame

phoenix

Okay guys - a friend directed me to the most addictive webgame I've seen so far. It's called Grow, and preys on those who are easily amused and whose amusement begets patience. Intuition will serve you far better than intellect in this game.

Without further ado, here'sthe link.

In other news, I recently cut my hair from over a foot to under an inch. Pictures may be forthcoming. ::wink ::smokin

Is it congrats on the hair, or are you in withdrawal yet?

Withdrawal? I doubt it. My head feels (and looks, I might add ::cool ) really good now. Besides, if I showered in the morning and there wasn't a holder around I looked like Chewbacca by French class. ::squid

Lol. I've played quite a bit and I can't get it to blow Malk. You must have a magic touch. ::tongue

Jeez, I can max everything out but the darned robot. Wonder where I'm messing up.

Really fun time waste, Phoenix. I'm not addicted... not at all. ::crazy

Y'know, it was really late last night, and as i was doing it, I was thinking, 'Maybe I should write this down." ::biggrin

The big trick is putting the ones that have the most levels of growth first, and therefore the ones with the least last. I can say I did the egg first, and the TV screen last.

Also you have to get the ladder going early, since the robot and ladder share intertwined fates.

Archived