Electric comic book eye candy

needle

Greetings, How the hell are you guys? Its been awhile since I've posted anything & well the urge bit me. Right now the line for Attack of the Clones has managed to cripple every programming house in the North Eastern United States.  :crazy

This is way off topic for the Whole Trinity universe thing but here goes. In recent months the comic book collecting thing has come back strong what does this mean to you? Well it shows a growing trend of younger collectors discovering the joys of comic collecting. Perhaps this will as see a trend with Super Hero Role Playing. There has been  a surge in the quality of writing at such powerhouses as Marvel & some of the independant houses are we looking at a return to a new golden age?  :sigh

Perhaps am dreaming but since Weds is new book day at my favorite comic shop well one can hope. Some of the top talent today may inspire the future. The fact that we see more action on things like e-bay & others is nice. Godlike was the last super hero rpg that I got. Which others have you gotten? Say Did anyone see Spiderman what did you think?

A long time ago in a galaxy far,far away needle got dragged to see Attack of the Clowns. Ok so Am going to love this movie but I'll still make fun of it. I hate the deal where people link the 1st to this new movie lets be honest & let the woookie win. These movies seem to have very little to do with one another other than the fact that some of the characters have something to do with one another. Star Wars fans are as bad as Trekkies, :crazy My God maybe their one in the same. :butbut Of course their nots as bad as those Trinity Fans.

See I've got this theory that while huge Over Hyped movies come out Hollywood is shooting itself in the foot.I hate watching the news & seeing the trailer that contains All the eye candy.Please for the love of  :malrules lets wait. Now with the preproduction art of Dare Devil floating on the web well it won't be long until Ben Whatever his name is in tights as old horn head. :devil Please for the love of Jack Kubert let this movie live up to Spider Man. Speaking of art the Preview looks great.

How many jedi can fit in a small car? Answer none because there lays the darkside. :priest

• 3 weeks later...
Star Wars fans are as bad as Trekkies, :crazy My God maybe their one in the same. :butbut Of course their nots as bad as those Trinity Fans.

I think  you might misunderstand... the Subgroups "Star Wars Fans", "Star Trek Fans" (aka "Trekies" or "Trekers") and "Trinity Fans" are unique but overlap in certain parts of the population...

Wait, does this officially make me a geek? ::bigsmile

Veering back onto topic, I do agree that the recent releases of Spider-man and Star Wars have brought some people back to the comic book fold. I never left--I'm a hardcore comic fanatic--but I'm glad to see the genre getting some respect again. With movies like Blade, Spider-man, and X-men, the superhero is coming back with a vengeance and I couldn't be happier.

But Def, what are you reading? Glad you asked!

Tom Strong: Alan Moore and Chris Sprouse are gods. 'Nuff said.

Union Jack: British heroes and vampires. What's not to like?

Manhunter: Very cool stuff, a cool book that could fit all too easily into Adventure!

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Or, as I like to call it: Aeon 1898.  :P

So yeah, I'm a geek. And proud of it baby! ::sly

-Defender.

Archived