Custom made films for games

Senior Mal

As some of you may be aware I make films (We have the technology)

I just wanted to know if anyone would be interested if I knocked up stuff for your games. I'm thinking recordings of freighter captains logs before an Aberrant attack, news reports etc You write the script to fit into your game and I'll shoot it and we'll make it downloadable. You then show it to your players, might be cool. Like I said let me know your thoughts on the matter.

Laters

MAL

Buddy - you have GOT to do me a 'Senior Mal' propaganda video - complete with glowing eyes and everything (I know what the technology can do - this boy has a studio quality film camera and all the bits! )...

Go on - you know you want to.

- anything you do Mal, let me have some 'snippets' and Ill publish on the site as usual.

PS to those out there - ive got about 1.6GB - yep, thats GB of webspace for storing stuff like this :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:D great :D it'll be a little while before i have a cohesive storyboard together, or at least enough of something to base a storyboard off of... but i'll let you know as soon as i have something, i'll also send money, tapes, whatever, and start/join the cult of senior mal...   ;)

-harlequin

• 4 months later...

Archived