EON 'Character' Competition

CHILL

With the success of the last competition the staffers (Joseph, Senrio Mal and Aeon) thought would could go for something a bit fun with the next competition.

So.........  the Aeon Limited book is still here for a competition, but will not be the prize in this one, it will be the next competition....  but before you snort in disgust and hit the back button, read on.

EON: CHARACTER COMPETITION.

Outline:  We want YOU to take a photo of yourself dressed as your favourite Aeoniverse Characters.  Yup, lets see just what you guys can come up with.  We want to see you as Mal, Danger Ace, Mercer, Del Fuego or your own favourite NPC or PC!

Rules:  Get your photo over to europnet@chill.uk.net before the end of MARCH 2002.  The winner will be decided by the EON staffers.  We're looking for the most authentic, funny, inventive or detailed character costumes / make-up etc that you can come up with.  It doesn't have to be 'professional' - just do what you can.  Some of the EON staffers (including yours truly) are going to do the same just for laughs (the rules don't let us enter the competition) so you can poke fun at us as well! (I dread to think what Senior Mal comes up with - and I hear Josephs almost a dead ringer for Del Fuego)

The Prize:  FAME!  Lots and lots of FAME!  we will create a dedicated EOn site section for the 'gallery' and the winer will have their pride of place!

So come on...........join in....... just for laughs at least !!!!

***admin heads off to find old LRP costume box and looks back***

"come on guys!"

yeah pictures... Happy Birthday Joeseph...Welcome to me... squeeeee!!!!

So just to verify that I have read this proporly any  character is allowed??? Cause if so I have an awesome Legionaire idea...

Thanks,

Pax's_Pimp <ahttp://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/pimp.gif ALT=":hat">

I hope to...

BTW is there any way to get my handle changed to something specific. I was hoping for Chinchilla Pimp... Joseph could explain why better than I can...

Thanks either way if you decide no for what ever reason no worries.

-Pax's Pimp<ahttp://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/pimp.gif ALT=":hat">

damn you pete, you picked the same avatar i did... you know what this means, battle to the death between the two of us... mawhahahaha...  :sly

happy birthdday joe, and i may have a number of character pics submitted soon enough, then again, i may get lazy...

-harlequin

Hey Harl:  Dont get lazy - get sending them photo's in ;)

PP: want to change your nickname, no problem.  Simply click the 'logout' link fron the green nav bar next time you're here, and then click on 'register' and re-register.

Then Private Mail me and I'll delete the old account.

Yay!!!

Fame! Fortune! Sporst Endorsements!!!!

[Has a quiet lie down before megalomania sets in....again]

I have a great idea for a character who spans all three of the Aeonverse games.

Not telling you now 'cos the idea's mine! All mine!!! Bwah,ha,ha,ha,ha!!!!!

[Nurse brings next batch of sedatives while hospital porters get the padded cell ready]

You cannot do this to me...I am the last descendent of Genghis Kahn!!!!!

[Oops, wrong film!]

Jackson Creed

:animsmiley  :Devil

• 2 weeks later...

Turns out this competetion should have been done LAST year, heh or something to do that effect.  Turns out that for Halloween I had my players come to the Trinity game dressed up as their characters--we had a legionnaire with his face paint and all (as to look like the tatoo) and his BFG, we had Proxy del Fuego (but he had grown out his beard a bit and taken to smoking cigars... or at least holding them) and... some Aesculpian guy with little tribal tattoos on his face.

-Breearg

I wore a shirt and pants--I'm the Storyteller, what do you THINK my character looks like?

:Baaa

Archived