Trinity RPG - Round two!!

zombie_guy999

Hey all...thanks for all your earlier help....I'm a little new to the setting...I'm sifting through tons of source material I have aquired....anyway,I have another question for you.....What is the Colony exactly?...I can't tell if it's one powerfull Aberrant that spits out mutant clone thingies.....or is it a collective of Aberrants?....I have no idea...these are just things Iv'e sort of gleaned from the net. Also where can I find info on the 2nd and 3rd gen Aberrants? Ive heard mention of them...but I can't seem to find anything in the main book. Although I have the Aeon edition...not the Trinity one.

Thanks again.....

Woah, there Harl old garl!

Read that thar post before you go reccommending it to a newbie. It's a joke post, not a real one! The Colony is not a frat beer party on steroids.

Pleas allow me...

The Colony, who had "set up shop as of 2008," and was a one time rival of Divas Mal, is a powerful "Prime Threat Class" Aberrant with the desire to re-take Earth. The Colony is not foolish enough to destroy his prize prior to claiming it. The Colony seeks to weaken Earth's defenses by first smashing the Solar colonial settlements. Mind you, not all of his followers play exactly by the game plan...

The Colony, (as well as several of his offspring including Kali and Yog-Death) have the ability to inject Taint into humans in order to convert them into sub-Aberrant monsters. These "subbies" are enthralled to their masters, are mostly insane, and have impressive physical attributes. They do not have MR nodes. The Colony is also very large in size physically.

Thanks for the info, I did kinda figure that post you directed me too was a joke. While an intergalactic keg party hosted by super powered mutants does sound fun :alien

Anyway those to Abbies you mentioned....now did the Colony spawn those two himself?...or are they just disciples?

Thanks also for clearing up the whole issue of injecting humans with taint...I had heard that the Colony can make Sub Aberrant clones of itself....so thats what was meant...

Most enlightening...thanks again.

As I am still pooring through a massive amount of source....I will be bothering you all with more questions soon.....fair warning :bigsmile

IIRC, Conrad Hubbard concieved of Kali as an actual offspring of The Colony, and she later caused Yog-Death to errupt. (Technically, that would make Kali a 2nd gen and Yog-Death a 1st gen, but they are depicted in Battleground as being similar in influence among squids on Khantze-Lu-Ge.) I do remember that Conrad's notes on their exact relationship never made it to publication.

Some data on 2nd and 3rd gen abbies is available in Luna Rising. Data on The Colony and sub-aberrants is in the Trinity Players Guide. Yog-Death and Kali are profiled in Battleground, along with data concerning sub-aberrants. Shattered Europe references an attempt to create 2nd gen mutants.

• 1 month later...

A little off topic, but I was wondering. . .any way a latecomer could get involved with Aberrant War? Please? Please? *bambi eyes*   ::huh

-Defender.

Who figures he'd thrive in an environment of chaos and mass destruction. . .oh yeah, that's the stuff. . . ::devil

hah!  No actually....  its never been right since.  I gave up  :D

Actually, I'm now on AIM and Yahoo Messenger...  um...  ID's are  (thinks)....

AIM - eonchill

YM - chillster01uk

I have to say not as many horrible popup adverts on those.....  ICQ is, well...... evil

Archived