Aberrant RPG - OpNet Sites 'Mal-jacked' !

CHILL

(Written by Nadrakas)

Daniel:

"This is Daniel Prockter reporting for N!.  Earlier today thousands of OpSites were hijacked, or should I say 'Mal-Jacked', when the entire contents of their OpPages were replaced with information venerating Senior Mal.  Senior Mal did not respond to N!'s request for an interview.  The inserted OpPages, as you can see on your Digital Displays, were examined by renowned Psychologist Dr Jayson Braxton of Project Utopia.  Thank you for joining us Dr Braxton."

Dr Braxton:

"Your welcome Daniel.  Yes, I have examined the OpPages."

Daniel:

"What did you make of them Dr?"

Dr Braxton:

"Well, the OpPages give insight into the mind of Senior Mal, whose name means 'First Evil' in Latin.  Obviously this 'Senior Mal' has delusions of grandeur.

Daniel:

"Yes...well Dr, what about the references through-out the replaced pages to worshiping Senior Mal?"

Dr Braxton:

"The desire to be worshiped reveals a man who is insecure with who and what he is.  This 'Senior Mal' has an unstable personality, more than likely brought about by an abusive household.  His violent and abusive comments are typical of an aggressive personality brought on by abuse."

Daniel:

"I see."

Dr Braxton:

"It is an unfortunate fact that abusive situations often produce habitual abusers.  Many subjects that share 'Senior Mals' affliction have low self-esteem and often have been abused physically and sexually......"

Daniel:

"Dr Braxton?  Dr Braxton?"

Dr Braxton:

"Urrrk....." {Chocking sounds...}

Daniel:

"Someone....anyone...get a Doctor!!!!"

Dr Braxton:

{Laying on the floor, blood flowing from all his orifices.  The blood taking the shape of a Fire Bird.}

“IN YOUR FACE”  {A street level, real person interview on N!…}

{All persons were Pre-Recorded on the Streets of Chicago}

Daylan, from Chicago

{A tall African American male, in a nice business suit.  Wearing a simple silver cross upon his lapel.}

“It is a sad time we live in, when one man can terrorize the world.  I will pray to God, the one real God, for your eternal soul Mal.”

Ryan “Thor” Donaldson

{A completely bald white male, with an extremely powerful build – muscles bulging out all over the place…}

“Senior Mal is the ONE GOD you MORON!!  There is NO other GOD but Senior Mal.  When his wrath is unleashed, then shall the world be CLEANSED and all set as HE wills it.  Bow to HIM you FOOLS, for ONLY within his Quantum Flames shall you find SALVATION.”

Caroline Hart

{Older while female, with white hair.  Wearing a simple dark blue dress and matching coat…}

“I was a young girl when the people of Jonestown, Guyana committed suicide because of being in the Jones Cult.  This Mal and his Cult sound an awful lot like Jim Jones, only more Psychotic.  Project Utopia should do something about these people before anyone else gets hurt.  Lock them up and get them some kind of psychological help.”

Scott Thibadeau

{Serious looking 15-year-old white male, wearing jeans & a ‘K.I.S.S. 2010’ T-Shirt…}

“And everyone says that Louisiana people are crazy.  Don’t know how you Chicagoans do things, but in Louisiana my Pa would take this Mal feller out to the woodshed and teach him a thing or two.”

N! Sider Exclusive Report, 23 March 2010

James Phelps Reporting

{A well dressed man, in a charcoal gray suit.  Exquisitely combed hair, and a neatly trimmed mustache}

J. Phelps: "This is an N! Sider Exclusive Report from the United Nations, where Caestus Pax has just given his annual speech.  Within the speech he spoke of the great successes in Terraforming of Ethopia."

{Images of Caestus Pax at the Podium to the General Assembly of the UN}

C. Pax: "To date the Ethopian Terraforming Project has been a complete success.  The people of the African continent are now receiving over 85% of their food from Ethopia.  Where once starvation reigned, now we have the Breadbasket of over One-Billion people."

{The camera switches back to James Phelps}

J. Phelps:  "Caestus Pax also reiterated Team Tomorrow's Worldwide commitment to the peace and stability of all Humanity."

{A more serious image of Caestus Pax appears...}

C. Pax:  "Never in the history of Humanity have we had a chance to stamp out Poverty and War.  It is within our grasp now.  As the Leader of Team Tomorrow I swear to never rest until both are removed from our world."

{Again James Phelps appears on the screen, gently brushing back a "loose" strand of hair"...}

J. Phelps: "Well..yes.  A most powerful statement by the worlds most powerful Nova.  During the rest of his two and a half-hour speech, Caestus Pax also came out against Alcohol."

{Caestus Pax once again appears.  This time his face is full of passion...and anguish.}

C. Pax: "It makes no sense to poison our bodies.  To drink Alcohol for so-called 'recreational' purposes is akin to drinking arsenic for the same purposes.  Alcohol, and all the inherant vileness that comes with it, must be stomped out."

{James Phelps appears on the screen.  He seems to be reading his notes...then looks up suddenly.  Smiling...}

J. Phelps: "Umm...Afterward, Caestus Pax was asked about what he meant by 'stomping out alcohol'..."

{Caestus Pax, in front of the Peace Memorial at the UN Building.}

C. Pax: "Well...I never was much one for speeches.  I'm just a poor boy from Kentucky, and in Kentucky we have one simple rule.  The rule of 'Common Sense'.  And you know, Alcohol just doesn't have much Common Sense about it.  Now if Y'all will excuse me...I have a Job to do."

{Then, with a Salute, Caestus Pax rises majestically up into the sky.  A Hero for the Nova Age.  A Hero for the Common Man...}

{The image goes black....}

Archived