Aberrant RPG - Alternate realities for sale

needle

What has anyone done with the eon system for alternate realities, what if stories that sort of thing.  ::eh In science fiction this sort of thing can go all knids of places. Since I've seensome pretty interesing powers in the player's handbook I've been wondering about this for awhile.

I see chris has been messing with the website yet again.  ::smiley6  ::shocked Anyone read Origins the marvel wolvie thing?   ::malrules

Actually, thats an interesting thought Needle.  I haven't done anything like that myself with the Aeon lines......  I might be tempted to do so with Abbie some day...?

Oh, and Jo did the graphics.

::malrules  ::withbeer

That's just typical of 'Sanity' - just when you need him the little sod does a runner....

...I'm sure the snivelling little git will come back when we least expect it.

.......  but not in this post  ::sly

::malrules

What has anyone done with the eon system for alternate realities, what if stories that sort of thing.

I've seen a writeup for a character named Baby X (don't remember the site).  The baby errupted on birth and has a universe existing in their mind.  I was thinking when I build a character similar for my game of giving it the Universe Creation power from the APG, because that is basically what the character does anyway.  This would then be, itself, an alternate reality that the characters could, potentially, be forced to interact with during the course of the game.

Archived