Trinity RPG - CHILL NEEDS YOU!

CHILL

Hiya boys and gals.

One of the things I'm doing is rewriting and updating the Absolute Zero Players Guide (see the downloads section on EON: Trinity), and I need a little bit of help.

I don't want to go and launch another book project - far from it, this one is actually something of a pet project and a 'writing contribution' to the site from yours truly.

The new book is coming along fine, but there are two things I just don't have the talent for - Fiction and Art.

First, let me get the art out of the way.  Don't panic.  I don't want contributions to the level of the proper book projects.  I'm thinking about only a couple of pieces to be absolutely honest..... specific pieces I have in mind.  So, don't panic, ya hear?  :)  

Honestly, if push came to shove, the book can happily work without art - like I said, it isn't a proper book project.

Secondly, and perhaps more importantly - fiction.  It just isn't me.  I can't do it, I've tried and I'm shamelfully crap at it (  makes up for all my other good qualites, don't you think? ).  

I could really do with a hand with a piece of opeing fiction.  I have the 'vision thing' clear (ish) in my mind, but putting pen to paper, that's where I fall down.

I'm looking to see if anyone would be kind enough to offer to write the opening fiction for the book(let) ?  I'm thinking about 2000 - 3000 words max.

If anyone wants to help out with a couple of art pieces or the fiction, please let me know here or email me at europnet@chill.uk.net.

Please do not offer to do anything that will interfere with other projects you are involved in - like I said, this isn't a proper project.  

Thanks in advance.

CHILL <----shamefully crap at fiction and art.  :cheesy

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks all!

I really should have gotten back in this thread and posted...

.......as it stands I have A-Z pretty much nailed, with Aninemity handling ther opening fiction and some of the key areas of the 'geography', Victor Frost is looking at doing some other areas of the book - so pretty much everything is sorted.

Thanks very much your input - if you guys would like to help out on any of the other E-book projects, Im sure that the various developers would be more than interested in hearing from you - again thanks!

::bigsmile

There's always some (or many as the case may be) project to join on here at EON, and I for one think that as many people as possible should get involved...it's great fun.  There's lots of books being worked on, if there's anyone here not attached to one pick your favorites and ask if you can sign on, they'll either let you join or I'm sure a new project will come along.

Keep the Dream Alive!

::smiley1 (don't you just love overly dramatic statments like that, I know I do!)

-Slag

ok, inun, a-z pg, war 1,2,3, tbf, des sa, uk. thats nine books off the top of my head that are either in production, preplanning or execution phases. good lord!!! hehe, slag's right, if you can't find SOMETHING here to work on you aren't lookin hard enough ;)

cheers  ::withbeer to everyone here at eon for having their work cut out for them ::smiley1

jake

Archived