Trinity RPG - India Underground FULL PREVIEW

CHILL

best of luck buddy, I'm not even sure how I did some of that :)

Nah, seriously......  the ingredients were simple.

1) Coffee - absolutely barrel loads of the stuff

2) horrific amounts of niccotine

3) British determination - you know, that kinda 'sod it, it WILL work' mentality

4) a free day in which to do it

5) Flash 5

6) oh, yeah, www.flashkit.com - hit the tutorials section :)

Glad you like, on a serious note, bounce me over any questions you have

hey chill:

i had a friend who couldn't get it to load on his computer... his modem is a 36.6k and he said it froze both times at 96%... thought you might want to know as that you might be able to do something...

i was also curious about the music, who's the artist and what's the title? sorry, the goth in me is trying to get out again... :)

The file will not work (side effect of downloads sometimes) if the packet stream (connection) is not relatively consistent.

Culprits can include a naff modem (make, not necessarily speed - although that is a factor), and certainly freebie / dirt cheap ISP's can be a pain when loading files of any great size to be honest.

I've tested it on several machines in the last day, and had plenty of feedback about it - so the file is fine - is the connections that cause havoc sometimes (if it was the file it point blank would not work - flash actionscript is like that - unforgiving).

The only final thing it could be is an earlier version of the Flash Player on the machine being used to view the file - but that is the most unlikely.

Archived