Jackpoint: Shadow Chatroom [OOC Chat]

Krul

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, while characters have some fine tuning to do, I decided to go ahead with starting the first thread, sense I more or less have a good idea of the capabilities of all the characters.

Krul, I'm not trying to play the NPC for ya or anything in my last post, I just kinda wanted to get across the feel of how in 2072 there are generally fifty things going on at once, like chatting with someone while a meet is taking place and a whole slew of other things.

I'm not assuming he's made a new friend, I just thought it'd be funny to have him play around a bit and show the other players his sort of care-free confidence. I left the end of their conversation open-ended.

Not a problem, actually, I don't mind you taking that sort of liberty at all, especially when it's fitting. The Formori is very capable of taking care of herself, and you have set the perfect tone for her.

Ok, I've added in a Prime Runner's thread, it contains some information about them, and what's known... as you folks meet them, I'll add in others, the Karma range is going to be between 750 to 1250 for them, though I believe I'm going to start using the BP system to design them. So, in general, they are going to be around your level, with a variation of about 25% above or below.

Folks like great dragons, immortal elves, and free spirits aren't going to be posted, in general..;) Sense I think we all have a fairly good idea of what capabilities they might have.

This also means, that they are available for hire, should you all need someone of their capabilities at some point. Of course, where their loyalties lie.. who can say.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: SalmonMax
Didn't mean to bore anyone.

It wasn't boring, as I said I just wanted to prevent us from getting into a circle of question/answer for longer than needed when the Jay could've just send us the info electronically.

Perhaps Krul could send us the info and then after we review it we can inquire on what we don't know instead of asking then coming to find out it was already part of the mission briefing. That make sense?

Alright folks, Mr. Johnson and Valkyrie are gone, so it's done to you all deciding where, when and how. Also, nows the time to get to know your present teammates.. I'm also going to add an interlude, give you all some enjoyment reading what's going on elsewhere.

Actually I meant the interlude to be sort of a background thread for stuff that was happening off scene that you lot could enjoy.. that said, it's done now, we can simply go with what you all have done, my fault sense I didn't clarify.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At the moment, if Shivlal doesn't post by the end of the week, I'm going to assume the character refused the job and left the rest of you to your own devices. Dale and Dierdre have spoken, as did Marko, now waiting on Osiris and Uriel.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Krul
Well, that's not my preferance, but it's looking like that may be what I have to do.. havn't had any posts sense febuary from anyone.

I have been checking in on this game every few days for the past couple of months. I know a couple reliable people who have been dieing for a shadowrun game and would jump at the opportunity. I could have them signed up and working on concepts probably before the end of the weekend. Keep the hope alive!

Archived