Mutants & Masterminds: The Indigo Children - Teenage Mutant Ninja Table Talk

jameson (ST)

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll need to read up but I think that for something like a boomerang which does damage as a Strike with the mighty and Thrown feats you'd have only one unless you paid the points for more than one. For something that acted as a blast (and thus was not capable of being mighty) it would be assumed to to have multiple shots, pellets, charges, etc

I'll try and read up today and get you a more official answer.

Up next is Wally, then Ramani (Cole is Stunned), and Ozzie

Init rolls (just in case) for Rodney and the Cyborg

(16:22:57) (jameson): Rodney Init (+5)

(16:23:00) ChatBot: (jameson) rolls 1d20 and gets 6.

Result = 11

(16:23:26) (jameson): Cyborg Init (+4)

(16:23:29) ChatBot: (jameson) rolls 1d20 and gets 9.

Result = 13

Wally is up next then the next round begins. Next round (round 5) Ramani is stunned so no action. Updated init order is below

Click to reveal..

Order of Combat:

Cole (29)

Ramani (23)

Ozzie (21)

Penny (19)

Cyborg (13)

Randy (12)

Rodney (11)

Porcubear (9)

Wally (7)

Both the Cyborg and Porcubear have a Defense of +5 (thus DC 15 to hit).

• 2 weeks later...

Moving this here from the Posting discussion thread:

Originally Posted By: SalmonMax
Well, when a guy who's clearly an authority figure shows up and says it's impossible...not sure what we're supposed to think. smile That said, I do have some ideas on this, and I'll bring them up IC at the appropriate juncture.

He's one person, and he doesn't have a car (and please don't ask about the Turtle Van), he said that HE wasn't able to do it, he didn't say it was impossible. A single guy on foot isn't ever going to be able to track a vehicle, not unless its rush hour smile

FYI folks, the tests that you will be put through are basically designed as death traps. If your PCs don't want to enter they don't have to but if they do and fail a test they are gonna be toast. Each room will reward 1 Hero Point and access to the next room upon completion.

Also you each gain 1 Hero point immediately.

Edit: Obviously I cannot update until ALL PCs have replied if they are entering the first room/test or not.

+1 Hero Point for all

I've decided to allow these to accumulate and roll from chapter to chapter so please keep an accurate track. You all started with 1 at the start of this chapter so unless you spent your point during the combat with the PB you have 3 now, for those who did spend a point earlier, you obviously have 2 now.

Archived