World of Darkness: Attrition - Experience Tracking

Vivi OOC

Experience for the month of July has been awarded. We decided to go ahead and give everyone the full amount, since we started so late in the month. Everyone with an approved character received 3XP, and I will also be granting the same to those with characters who have been submitted prior to today, but for whatever reason haven't been approved.

If there is an alternate method of experience tracking you would prefer to be used on your character sheet, please let me know. If your current total is incorrect, please let me know that, too.

• 2 weeks later...

I've given 1XP to everyone who participated in our first IC chat. Thanks again! Dave and I both had a blast, and I hope everyone who was there did, too.

As an aside, I've noticed that one or two of you have been adding experience to your own sheets. Please do not do this. We get to it as quickly as we can, and while I really do appreciate that you'd take the initiative, it's much easier if I can just go down the list and add XP rather than having to go back and re-edit because someone's now been credited twice. If a couple of days pass and I still haven't gotten around to you, just catch me in the chat room or drop me a PM to let me know. I'll fix it as soon as is possible, because I know people are saving up for things. It's not a huge deal, but it means I'm less likely to tear my hair out. :P

Thank you! smile

I went ahead and awarded another XP for the last scheduled chat, because it turned out to be such great inspiration for fic-writing. smile Keep this up and we'll have to raise the caps!

I'll also be looking over fictions that have been completed and awarding XP to some of you for those. I'm sorry for the delay on both of these!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived