Aberrant: 2011 - Christmas In New York

Gabriel Stone

Friends, and fellow novas,

I, Gabriel Law, cordially invite you to spread some holiday cheer with me this coming Christmas Eve. I’ll be joining the staff of the Department of Pediatrics at Weill Medical College of Cornell University in Manhattan, New York on Christmas Eve to spend time with children who are terminally ill.

I invite all of you that have the time to spare. This is not about being a nova, or a baseline, or a matter of religious of philosophical beliefs. This is an opportunity for us, not as novas, but as people willing to take time from their busy lives and put personal differences aside for the sake of a child who Fate has dealt a poor hand.

Thank you all for your time, both in reading this and your possible attendance.

Sincerely,

Gabriel M. Law

blush

Mr. Law, you know exactly what to say to make a girl melt. That's very sweet of you, but I hope you know I'd do it even if your fabulous self wasn't involved. smile I've been moping around for way too long... This'll be a good chance to feel like a person again.

Thanks for arranging something like this. Really.

Originally Posted By: Dustbin
In my country, over half the children die before 5 years. We celebrate a child that lives. We accept death when it comes. Life and death are the same.

Be happy so few of your children die every year.

About six million Jews died in the Holocaust. That doesn't mean it isn't tragic when 20 kids are killed in a school shooting.

A tragedy is still a tragedy, hold it up to as many apocalypses as you like.

And Gabe, I like the idea, but I got a prior engagement and I'm not sure how many plane tickets I can afford.

Well, I can't think of any reason why the hospital would know that sort of thing, or would even care, unless it was public knowledge, and involved a child. Unless...

Oh.

Oh.

Well, I suppose that's something you'll have to live with. Shame you won't be there, though!

Once a sex offender, always a sex offender. Now that the FBI knows you have a taste for underage girls (consenting or otherwise) you'll never be off thier list, regardless of what they actually tell you.

I know you claim it was a consentual relationship, and while my sister and I prefer older men, that doesn't neseccerily make it publically acceptable. To each thier own Ravenshire, but if your willing to listen accept some advice:

1. Next time find a more emotionally stable girl who was raised better.

2. Keep your personal life off the OpNet. I've read the posts and for crying out loud it's like you two didn't have OpPhones you could use to call and argue. It seems you were just as immature as she was.

At any rate, good luck, we hope it works out well for you.

Aside from the 'molesting underage girls' part, I think you guys are really for doing this. Let me know if it hits the news, I'm trying to save up clippings of all the good stuff novas do so when my dad tried to 'drill the facts' into me I have some ammo in my camp.

Archived