Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Nexus Earth - Chapter 2- session 1: Shamballa

Justin OOC

"I...I want to stay with Amaya senpai too!" Valerie held onto Amaya's arm. "I don't want to be split from them again, can Lily, Amaya and I share a room?" Valerie puts her best pouty and pleading face, tears brimming on her big golden colored eyes.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amane nods, knowing she lost this round. "Yes, i suppose that would be alright." She nods to Kiriko. "Suite 3-A is vacant, you three can take them there. It should be large enough for everyone." She nods to the three students. "If that is all then I will take my leave. Lily, When Captain Nagare arrives, I will send word for you. Be ready, Ryoma isn't the most patient of men, but he will listen."

She starts walking further into the complex. "If any of you need anything tell your caretakers, they'll arrange for it."

Amaya was so surprised by the support that she was getting, that she was silent until Amane was gone. "That woman is cracked if she thinks I'm leaving without Kai," she muttered softly. She gave Val another hug and Lily a nod, both quiet thank yous.

"Lead the way," she added to Kiriko, glancing at the woman.

"None of us is going anywhere without Kai," Lily agrees. "But he WAS knocked out. I had a pretty good view of what happened. One thing I know for sure is that where Kai's life is involved, Satoshi can be trusted. They don't want him dead any more than we do."

"Lets go to the room so we can talk though."

She nods at Kiriko.

Kongou sighs and shakes his head. He then takes the amulet from around his neck, "Null-Viper, de-activate alarm, code November Victor 10-12." Kongou puts the amulet back on, and looks at the guy who called him Mechjock, "There. The alarm is de-activated. I don't know about any other defense systems attached to it. Proceed at your own risk. If you need me, I'll be looking for the other students. Saito, do you wish to come along, or will you be going elsewhere?"

He nods. "Thanks. Morimoto, proceed carefully and start running stress tests on the joint. Prep the arm for reattachment, Lieutenant Hoshino, You're on calibration detail. The rest of you, get that armor off and bring let's get this machine re-armored. Mind the weapon pods and ammo feeds."

He singles out two of the female techs. "Hayashi, Tonko, start work on the Meteor. That machine's packing a HF reactor so take it slow and do it right. Take what personnel you need from the overnight crew. I want both of these machines fully repaired, loaded, and painted come sunrise."

A Chorus of "Yes Sirs" answered him as the techs scurried about to their assigned tasks. He turned to Saito and Kongou.

"Saito if you want to stay and lend them a hand in calibrating your machine I'm sure we'd all appreciate it. Same goes for you Kongou. As for where the students are..." He closes his eyes and opens them after a few seconds. ".. They are being lead to Suite 3-A for the night. If you wish, Excellen can take you to them. I would remind you though that it apporaches 2300 hours, you may wish to get some rest tomorrow before the debriefing."

At that moment another voice interjects. "Indeed Mr. kongou, you may wish to rest some." The voice belonged to Captain Jean-Marie Bordeaux, the pilot of the machine to which kongou had surrendered. She was still clad in her skin-tight blue and silver combat flightsuit. Her platinum hair fell past her shoulders and her eyes were the same color as her hair. She nodded to Kongou and then to the machine. "An Impressive machine to say nothing else. It takes a special breed of pilot to utilize such a machine. I look forward to hearing the story of what happened tomorrow." She turned to walk away and smiled.

"My God he's a goddamn kid!" Sergei Khirghiz's voice needed no introduction. Captain Shibaksuka's voice could only faintly be heard as he muttered "Asshat's here, wonderful." He looked to the others, "excuse me, I have to tend to the Boy Pricne.."

He left the pilots with their caretakers, and their decisions.

Saito nods his head toward Kongou.

"Yes, I shall be joining you. I have not been able to link up with any of our comrades since we came to this place."

Saito looks up at the Meteor and then back at Kongou.

"As much as I would like to stay and help with Meteor, I feel that I must prepare myself for tomorrow."

[OOC I will end the session here unless any of you wish to do any furth on-camera interaction. If you wish to continue then by all means do so. The next part will start around 6 am the next morning when Captain Nagare arrives and he and Amane come to get Lily. Shortly after that the rest of the students and the two teachers will be gathered together and debriefed by Several Satoshi officers. That is the current gameplan.

If no one has posted to continue interaction , or said interaction is finished by 11 pm cst I will do my best to have the next session started tonight. if not it will be done tomorrow afternoon.

CP awards at current are 3 cp apiece for this session. If you all could, please PM me with what you have spent your points on thus far.]

Archived