Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Nexus Earth - BESM trivia game

Justin OOC

OK I'm gonna do something special for thosw who want an extra CP here and there. From time to time I will post trivia questions here. Get them right and you will be awarded an extra CP. No penalty for those who don't want to play or take part, just something I think is fun for an extra CP here and there.

The first question

There are seven victims listed in President Hayami's address to the Council and faculty. What anime do each of these seven names come from?"

Please PM me with the answers when you think you have them. This is not first come, first serve, everyone has the option of answering the question.

• 5 months later...

well here we go, part two of the trivia game

Match the character to the series

Murrue Ramius

Amane Kaunac

Ruri Hoshino

Kuzuha Mizuha

Masane Amaha

Zanger Zonbolt

Ryoma Nagare

Toshiro Hitsugaya

Souichiro Nagi

(2 pts)

Second question

name the series the five satoshi ships come from (1pt)

The Archangel (two answers)

The Nadesico

The Macross (two answers)

The Eternal (two answers)

The Amaterasu

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Well It's trivia time again

questions

1)What anime/manga do the "Dragonslave" and "Ragna Blade" spells come from? (1pt)

2)What is the first video game where Ibis Douglas and the Asterion first appeared? (English title please) (1pt)

3)There are three great swords that make the path of the honorable ruler, two have been displayed by a pair of Captains, what are the three swords? (2pt)

4) What show/videogame does the Weissritter come from, and what does the name mean? (1pt)

5) What are the two ships traditionally found attached to the SDF-1 Macross? (1pt)

6)The Hanafubuki Inn shows up in one giant robot show, What is the name of the show? (2pts)

8 cp possible

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived