Aberrant: 2011 - [Journal: Mech] The party at the end

Mech

Ok shooting's finished for the show and I'll be coming back home in about five days. It turns out we aren't having a big party here in Tokyo and some friends in the chat here expressed interest, so I'm gonna throw a big party down home in Louisiana for the premiere of Gundam Superior, the Show Lina and I have been major parts of. This would take place of the fifth of July.

I was thinking of a beach party barbecue on the Gulf that morning and afternoon followed by everyonge gathering at my home around the 60" plasma to watch the premiere afterwards at seven central.

It's an open invite but I ask that you let me know if you're coming so I can plan ahead for how much I have to cook.

If you want alcohol, you'll have to bring it yourself since I can't purchase it. If you do so, pleasee drink responsibly.

That's about it, if you have transportation needs let me know and I can arrange something.

Sorry guys, but I can not set my arrival at the party in concrete. Theres been a big deal of problems in my life that I really, really need to attend to, and it might take a while to sort out.

Again, really very sorry. I might be there, but chances don't look good.

ok it seems that there were several issues that had to be resolved and required a few reshoots. Thus the date has been pushed back 1 week to July 12th. I am sorry for the inconvenience this causes, but the party and all will move as well. Again my apologies but it will still occur.

Hero I'm sure we can work out something to get you to the party so I'll see you there.

Hero..you can ride with little ol' me..if you wish. The more the merrier I say.

I know a pilot who will fly us. If you can get to the Burbank Airport on the morning of July 12, there is room for up to twelve.

BYOB & BYOD!

My God I'm glad that's over with.no more late nights with minimal sleep for at least 2 months. everything's on-schedule for the party, so those of you that require transportation please PM me and I'll arrange it.

zthere is one thing I should mention, where we're going is technically a public beach so we could possibly have to deal with other beach goers/fans. That's part of the reasonI'm glad this is done in the middle of the week, most everyone should still be working.

Autumn you're welcome to attend, do you require transportation?

Ravenshire glad you can make it.

For those of you who don't know the beach we're going to is a few miles west of Holly Beach, Louisiana. I can arrange transportation, or you can meet us there. If anyone has any special needs please PM me with details.

Archived