Aberrant: 2011 - What is in a name

Hero

Originally Posted By: Summer Solstice
Aww, Twoy gawt in twuble... cry

Originally Posted By: Autumn Solstice
Knock it off Summer. It isn't your business and I'm sure those two don't need you instigating.

Whatever problems those two have let them deal with it.

I.. uh.

Anyone feel like they missed something? Sorry, anyone else?

Originally Posted By: TroyCampbell
I.. uh.

Anyone feel like they missed something? Sorry, anyone else?

A bit slow on the uptake there aren’t you Troy? Typical, I can see why my sister shows an interest in you. She prefers men as slow as she is upstairs but can go 0-60 straight to the bedroom.

It's quite obvious I was telling Summer to butt out of your 'affairs', and I use that term loosely. However, perhaps I should heed my own counsel. It's not any of my business either.

Good luck with your girlfriend Troy.

Actually, uh.. Solstice.. I was refering to why you now have two screen n..

Wait. Sister you say? Wow, I am apparently slower than you indicated seeing as I somehow didn't know this.

Wait! Aren't only Nova's supposed to chat on this? Two sisters being novas is possibly the least likely thing to ever happen by a wide, wide, wide margin.

What the hell?

Well, I suppose now is as good of a time and or place as any, considering this is an introduction thread.

I am Autumn, Summer and I are sisters, twins actually. When we erupted back in October I suffered what the Doctors refer to as a 'Quantum Void'. It’s a rare event during an eruption that siphons, quite literally, all the quantum energies from a small area. Since we were erupting at simultaneously and within close proximity to one another her node siphoned all the energies mine was using to develop its self. Needless to say it almost killed me.

I've been under observation for quite some time and recovering with family in California. I’m hardly surprised to learn that Summer failed to mention having a twin sister. No doubt she has been enjoying the life of a nova far to well to take time to consider those she hospitalized. A phone call would have been nice. Or a gift. Like some roses or card... anything.

I digress. So, hello, I'm Autumn, Autumn Solstice.

It's an honor and a pleasure to meet all of you.

Wow. Well, I have to say, I'm a little surprised! My grasp of Quantology is far from complete, but this sounds pretty fascinating, actually. shocked I mean, it all sounds plausible enough (like most things regarding quantum physics wink ), I guess. But I'm a little surprised that Summer never mentioned having a sister! Oh, no. Wait. I'm not. smirk

Regardless, welcome, Autumn! smile It's nice to make your acquaintance. I'm sorry if I was a little familiar with that last post, by the way. I had thought it was just Summer trying on a new name. And despite the preconceptions that reputation has apparently provided you with, I hope you'll give me a chance to be your friend. smile As is frequently the case, the reality of my exploits is far more humble than the scandal sheets would like people to believe.

So Summer Solstice has a Sister, and her name is Autumn?

Gee, I wonder what happened to Winter and Spring in that family...

Anyway, Welcome Autumn, hope you have a good time, do not heed the pre-marital disputes of Troy/Catalyst, try to be a bit nicer than the razor sharp tounge of your sister and we can all get along...or we can try at least.

If you are back in new york, we could meet some time when the boss gives me a free day or two.

Originally Posted By: Pew Pew Pew
I see you're naked, too.

Ever tried keeping clothes when your body can burn at 1500 Kelvin, or keep them from shattering at 0 K?

Naked is often the safest way to go. smile

Originally Posted By: Lambert
If you are back in new york, we could meet some time when the boss gives me a free day or two.

I am, and thank you for the invitation.

Originally Posted By: Alptraum
Of course it is. It is a science and you are an American Woman. Well, child rather.

Oh noes! cry The self-important little Nazi bully thinks I'm stupid! My fragile self-image is crushed!

Oh, no, wait. I forgot. You're a petty tyrant with no real power who can only find meaning in life by tearing down what others build and trolling on the op. Nevermind. I'm good. grin

Archived