Aberrant: 2011 - 4 AM, and Bored!

White Light

Oh geez, I dunno. The closest I know of right now is Alex, and thats even further than you..

In fact, I am prolly moving further east soon. But don't worry! I have no shortage of transportation! Alex can get to Pittsburgh to NYC in like an hour, and plus I can afford plane tickets easy :P

Does anyone else live near you? I know Lib lives in Montana.. XD

And when is your prom?

Montana? I know I live in the middle of nowhere, but I'm still nowhere near Montana. smile Anyway, to give you some sense of scale, it's an hour to Des Moines, and from there it's 2-3 hours in any direction to get out of Iowa. I'm pretty much the only nova out here in the boonies.

Blergh. Maybe I should have chosen a college in another state.

Prom's in a week and a half. I don't know what I'm going to do. All of my plans got mixed up by this nova thing.

frown I know the feeling. It kinda.. screwed up my life pretty good too. Jeez, Ravenshire will kick my butt for saying that x.x

A week and a half!? I had no idea that Prom was so close! Well, the only thing I have to do between now and then is the BBQ today here in NYC, and the baseball event which I am not sure if I am even going to. Prolly though.

Well, if we can find someone, cool! If not, oh well :P Do you have anything interesting near you? Like a mall, a outlet shop, fancy restaurant, mcdonalds? Anything slightly fun?

There's not much in the way of upscale shopping or anything like that, but the old downtown is kind of cool in a nostalgic sort of way. It's all small-town brick storefronts all wedged together in a square that surrounds the county courthouse. If you just look around at ground level, it's nothing too special, but if you look up at the rooflines there's all kinds of different shapes, because the buildings date back to the middle of the 1800's.

I'm really, really looking forward to the baseball thing out in LA. I hope I get to go. I pitched two years for the varsity team. (Yeah, I played with the boys.)

I'm going to give sleep another try. Goodnght!

• 3 months later...
Originally Posted By: Lina
Kara. All you missed is that Catalyst is a sympathizer to an extremist whore who attacks children, making Catalyst not far from that.

Um, you come in into a crowed night club and go all out with your laser, putting Troy's, and tens bystanders and my life in danger. I saw you attack people and I reacted. Even if Spiral killed your bother, that would not give you the right to go off and play cow boys.

You nearly get people killed. You put lives at great risk. You had no right to come in and try to kill her. Never, do that again. NEVER. I was not defending her from you. I was defending everyone in that bar form you. Even you yourself, I don't like you. Fuck it I have every right to hate you.You tried to kill my lover, and myself. You risked the lives of others to get your vengeance. You are a risk and and a threat.

Be lucky I keep my word.

You assuming that I put a huge crowd of people in danger does not actually mean that I put a huge crowd of people in danger. You interpreted the situation poorly.

And as for getting someone killed? The only person other than Dark Spiral who was in danger was you, because as your little boyfriend said, I can't hurt him.

I hope something really bad happens to you, you cunt.

Lina lie all you want. Really you do that well, You went into a crowded club and shot lasers at people and things. You intended to kill someone. I have the proof needed to effectively end your life as you know it, So shut up about how you are so holy.Your not.

You took out a large part of a ceiling in a crowed room with a laser.You could have hit a gas line, started afire, or just caused people to have shit fall on their head.There could have been people above us.You could have cause a large part of the building to fall.

You were then and are no short sighted and a risk. Never come to California. You got that?

First off, I'll take an obvious shot by asking how to crow a room.

Anyway. The part wasn't large, and the room wasn't crowded. In fact, most of the people were gone by then. Also, a gas line? Hell, at very least I would've accomplished my goal, right?

Enough laughs.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. You're just being ridiculous. I mean, I guess we all can't be smart enough to know what would happen. And now that you mention it.

I'm on my way to California now.

I'm not sure the details of this event but the two of you need to stop this.

Lina, stop antagonizing her, its not helping.

Catalyst, you are not the authorities. You cannot tell someone where he or she can and cannot go. Ever.

Blasting one another on the forums doesn't help you or the people whose lives were in danger. You need to speak with the police on the matter and turn yourselves in for questioning.

Originally Posted By: Gabriel Law
Lina, stop antagonizing her, its not helping.

Catalyst, you are not the authorities. You cannot tell someone where he or she can and cannot go. Ever.

Blasting one another on the forums doesn't help you or the people whose lives were in danger. You need to speak with the police on the matter and turn yourselves in for questioning.

This sounds like a chance... for JELLO WRESTLING!!

Lina, Cat - call me! We'll make millions!

Originally Posted By: Gabriel Law
You need to speak with the police on the matter and turn yourselves in for questioning.

Not 'yourselves', first of all. Cat has already talked to the police and so haven't I. But Lina, you need to turn yourself in.

I talked to Ravenshire and I know what happened, and I understand that your angry.. but attacking her in a crowded club is not the way to solve it. You need to talk to the police.

Archived