[OpNet] Long time, no see, and no jokes about my name!

Ghostwriter

Hello, everyone.

Having been away for a long while on a personal evolutionary journey, I thought I'd reintroduce myself in case you forgot about me (though I'd be disappointed with you if you had).

This is my fourth name since coming to this place, and like the rest, I have changed them as I have evolved. Once, I was Codex, Saimhe, and Samhra.

Now I am Ghostwriter.

Old friends, enemies, colleagues, even the newbies, it's nice to see you all again.

I'm sure we'll entertain each other immensely.

Oh, fanfuckingtastic. Yet another name change, yet another adorable little avatar. And I see you got this one at the Pedo Flash Resource.

"Ghostwriter". Ronnie, I don't need to make jokes about your name. Appropriately, for the latest in your string of Slutty Librarian-themed monikers, the jokes write themselves.

As always, Ronnie, your wit is as acerbic as milk. Glad to see your little vacation didn't make you even more of a completely dull fucking bore than you already were. Keep it up and soon you'll rival Canadians for their caustic tongues.

Originally Posted By: Ghostwriter
Hello, everyone.

Having been away for a long while on a personal evolutionary journey, I thought I'd reintroduce myself in case you forgot about me (though I'd be disappointed with you if you had).

This is my fourth name since coming to this place, and like the rest, I have changed them as I have evolved. Once, I was Codex, Saimhe, and Samhra.

Now I am Ghostwriter.

Old friends, enemies, colleagues, even the newbies, it's nice to see you all again.

I'm sure we'll entertain each other immensely.

One question. You still have the wings? They're suprisingly absent in your avatar. It that a reflection of the changes you have been through?

It would be very nice to reconnect.

Originally Posted By: Machina
Oh, fanfuckingtastic. Yet another name change, yet another adorable little avatar. And I see you got this one at the Pedo Flash Resource.

"Ghostwriter". Ronnie, I don't need to make jokes about your name. Appropriately, for the latest in your string of Slutty Librarian-themed monikers, the jokes write themselves.

At least she doesn't steal names.

smirk

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Ghostwriter
I left the wings behind with the rest of my flesh.

I sort of liked the wings, myself.

But it's you. So be it. I like my new hair color, personally. People aren't as intimidated. I'd rather not scare anyone unless I intend to.

Archived