[OpNet] Hello.

Cisco

I would like to introduce myself. I am is Miguel Álvaro Rodríguez de la Peña y de Ybarra. Professionally I am called Guardian. Among my friends - one I see is here already - I am called Cisco. I am an American Citizen and a nova. Until recently I was a active member of the NDA of the United States. I am currently pursuing my degree in Sociology at the University of Arizona. That is not as hard as I thought it might be and I use my to do work as a bodyguard.

It is a pleasure to make acquiescence with all of you.

'Acquiescence' means giving in or yielding to something. I think the word you're looking for is 'acquantance'.

I got the English probably isn't your first language, chief, but maybe you should hold off on the college words until you've got a firmer grip.

Originally Posted By: Cisco
I am currently pursuing my degree in Sociology at the University of Arizona.

Poor choice. Unless of course you're there for the underdressed blondes...wait, where was that application again? whistle

Welcome any way. I'm originally from that area, send me a PM if you have any questions or anything.

So...now Novas aren't just lowering their drive by attending baseline universities for baseline degrees but they're actually attending inferior baseline universities?

For the first time in many years I think I may vomit.

Originally Posted By: Conduit
Unless of course you're there for the underdressed blondes...
There are marvelous benefits in this location. Many beautiful sights for the eye. It is very different to be nova and not be working for government.

It is... fun.
Originally Posted By: Hugin
So...now Novas aren't just lowering their drive by attending baseline universities for baseline degrees but they're actually attending inferior baseline universities?
I will share with you a secret. To study people interests me. But I will not be a sociologist. It is only something of interest. And in Arizona there is no snow.

Machina's reputation? Yes he prides himself in being the biggest asshole in the OpNet.

I'm sure there are people who can compete with him, but he insists that I should shove that assumption sideways up my rectum. :P

Realistically, Machina just likes being sarcastic a tad too much, the way a nymphomaniac loves to have sex. You, its his way of coaping with the world.....either that or he is drunk 24/7.

Originally Posted By: J. 'Polymath' Rivera
LOL POP PSYCHOLOGY!!!

Just shut the fuck up, will you? Motherfucker, what you don't know about me could just about fill the vacuous singularity that pops into existence every time you open your ill-informed mouth.

That's funny. I realize Engles probably isn't your first language, so let me help you out: when you start a sentence with the word "realistically", it doesn't exactly make a stellar case for sarcasm.

And you, cut the chatter, Vel. I'm not made of stone, for fuck's sake. Keep that up and you're going to send me back to snorting molten boron.

Archived