Balm

Three months of hard work finally pay off!

I have been deemed competent enough with public relations and my quantum powers to be assigned to a team on a permanent basis. I still have about six months to go before I am considered a fully trained member of Team Tomorrow, and about a year's probation after that, but it's looking good for me.

Believe it or not, I won't be assigned to T2M Europe like I was expecting, because of my friendship with Obsidian; we've decided to keep it just friends (thanks, Gabe, you scared off my very own Spanish heartthrob!) and he's staying in Europe.

No, I've been assigned to T2M Americas to back up Geyser. She's a sweetheart and a half, but my weather control powers are broader, and I can teleport and fly if need be.

Good news, right?

I might be throwing a celebration if anyone feels like coming on down to Roma, Queensland. The whole town's ecstatic.

If anyone's interested, of course. wink

Originally Posted By: Balm
Three months of hard work finally pay off!

I swear... I paid nobody off. Honest!

Quote:
I have been deemed competent enough with public relations and my quantum powers to be assigned to a team on a permanent basis. I still have about six months to go before I am considered a fully trained member of Team Tomorrow, and about a year's probation after that, but it's looking good for me.

Woo hoo! Go my lil Aussie Princess! Go!

Quote:
Believe it or not, I won't be assigned to T2M Europe like I was expecting

Quite a shame indeed... whistle

Quote:
because of my friendship with Obsidian; we've decided to keep it just friends

Poor guy... I really feel bad for him... laugh

Quote:
(thanks, Gabe, you scared off my very own Spanish heartthrob!)

It was my pleasure. You can do so much better.

I have to ask though... was it the life sized cardboard cut of me in a peel away speedo, the flowers I kept sending, the ridiculous voice messages, or dedicating a song on a live CD for you that finally pushed him over the edge?

Quote:
and he's staying in Europe.

As in... far away from T2M Americas?

While the cat's away.... smirk

Quote:
Good news, right?

Oh, it most certainly is.

Quote:
I might be throwing a celebration if anyone feels like coming on down to Roma, Queensland. The whole town's ecstatic.

If anyone's interested, of course. wink

I'll be there! Need me to bring anything? A caterer, a parade, a band... a speedo?

Congrats sweetie, I wish you all the best. And remember, should you need something while in the States never hesitate to ask me, kay?

You know I'm here for you.

Thanks everyone!

FYI, it was the CD... and that Swiss blonde with the ridiculously fake breasts who did the January cover on Vogue Nova. Living proof that blow-up dolls can erupt.

*has images of Obsidian's claws popping those silicon... lumps*

Roma *is* out of the way, but I want to combine my party with the town's festival. It's BYO alcohol, and I can't partake myself, but there'll plenty of food and fun if you like country fairs. :P

I'll be throwing an after party (location to be determined) for the novas if big crowds scare you. wink

I came to the Project right out of Berkley. I'm currently in Addis Abba - they've been talking about making me a member of T2M because of my skills. But I know that the head of S&T is pushing to have me, too. And yes, I love working for the Project, too.

Originally Posted By: Summer Solstice
Originally Posted By: Catalyst
Summer you are claiming someone else has pride? What's the matter you do not like seeing truth in your mirrors?

What the hell are you talking about moron?

You have more Pride in your little finger than anyone else who comes to these forums.

And I've never denied it.

I'm quite capable of taking care of myself. I sure as heck don't need anyone doing it for me.

I was referring to how Balm just blew a metric ton of sunshine up her own ass.

I can do this and this and this... she made it sould like Geyser is just her sidekick or something. Real team spirit there.

Summer Solstice,

I want as little to do with you as possible outside of team association. We are two very different people, and I hope that you find a role which suits your monofocused attitude. Just remember, there is no 'I' in Team Tomorrow, and the 'me' is still part of a 'team'.

I certainly meant no insult to Geyser, which is how you chose to read it, because that is how you choose to see things. Geyser can summon water, where I cannot, and can swim very fast... where I cannot. My powers are broader in the truest sense, as they affect kilometres instead of metres, but I cannot fill a dam like Geyser can.

I'd invite you to the party, but your popularity level is in the negative in my home state. I cannot imagine why, myself.

Thanks to everyone else for their thanks.

Congratulations, Balm! grin I'm so happy for you! I'd be honored to come to your celebration. smile Wow, so Americas, huh? Definitely your homeland's loss, but I really hope the Americas can show you a good time, too. I'm sure you're going to do some wonderful things with the Project, and I'm really, really looking forward to seeing you do an amazing job. smile

• 2 weeks later...

Archived