[OpNet] What do you enjoy most?

Y.T.

I enjoy to be turthfu.I enjoy making sure my wife enjoys what ever she wishes to enjoy. This is odd for me. I think it is just odd I enjoy things she enjoys mores than I enjoy things I enjoy. Oh this is not just limited to sex. If it was then well I would simply say she is the best lay of my life, but I do not enjoy lab working and yet I love working with her in a lab.

So any of you out there enjoy something a lot?I do hope it is interesting.

I like eggs. A lot. I looooove eggs. I like the over easy eggs. But that's a hard egg to order. If they're under-easy, they're disgusting. I also like Oreos Cookies. I like to pull them apart and scrape the filling with my teeth. Then I have the left one and the right one and aw shit I forgot which is which and I have to start over. I also like Cup o' Soup for one. I eat the whole packet then I drink boiling water and shake my tummy around.

Originally Posted By: Blinky
I like eggs. A lot. I looooove eggs. I like the over easy eggs. But that's a hard egg to order.

You should let me cook you breakfast sometime. I happen to be an awesome cook. I've helped the Periwinkle Princess cut down on her take-out bill by an amount that would my your eyes bulge.

Originally Posted By: Turth-Fu Masta
I enjoy to be turthfu.

What is Turth-fu? And is there some place in the states I could look this ancient art up?

At any rate...

The Sun, with all the planets revolving around it, and depending on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as though it had nothing else in the Universe to do.

It's the only way I feel warm, standing in my office in the morning as the sun shines on me, it warms my skin to the point I almost feel alive.

Velvet's like that. She has so many admirers and is always so busy but still manages to find the time to invite me over for an Old Western Marathon, as though she has no other person in the world to hang with.

Tang Considering Lemmy's response, and Wakinyan saying 'Kool-Aid', I'll let you guys interpret this however you like.

The thing I enjoy most in the universe is flyin unhindered through the depths of space. It's like being in the cradle of Infinity. A close second was standing on the caldera rim of Olympus Mons on Mars. The view is awe-inspiring and I heartily recommend it to any of the One Race capable of getting there and surviving.

I enjoy chess.

I enjoy a good book. (Wargear's 'Vector Shock' and 'The Hydra' are my current favorite. The best thing about a book penned by a nova genius is that it reveals new depths with every read-through.)

I like to hunt. I like the waiting, the stalking, and the kill. I suppose that it is the closest thing I have to a passion.

Archived