Aberrant: 2011 - Need something or someone delivered?

Sue 'Flow' Yin

My name is Sue 'Flow' Yin, and I am a teleporter who couriers people and things between Havana and Cuba, and sometimes other places in the world, for a dollar per kilometre.

I have three simple rules in the pursuit of work:

I do not become involved in illegal things or with illegal people.

My daughter Meili comes with me at all times. If you do not like young children, then I am not to be hired by you.

I am discreet, and will not speak of business to tabloids or other media.

I can only take one person at a time to a place, though return trips for other people are half-price.

If you are interested, please private message me.

Thank you.

Originally Posted By: LiberTeen
Oh, neat! smile I could definitely make use of this, Ms. Yin. And that's a very reasonable rate, too! I will be sure to contact you as soon as I need such an arrangement. I love to fly, but my personal propulsion is so slow. smile

I will teleport you. Are not services in the West for everyone who can afford the cost?

It's true, Ms. Yin. I don't mean to compose a diatribe about class struggle, but unfortunately, it's a little too true. frown In America, the wealthy can afford most anything, and the poor can in some cases barely afford food. I'm very fortunate that I received the upbringing I did, and that's why I feel it's so important to improve the lives of others as much as I can. smile

Not that I do not think this is a fine business and all, but I wanted to make sure you knew exactly how restricting 75 kg is. One hundred and sixty five pounds, that is. Sure it is fine for someone like LiberTeen over there, but it is no good with I.

Anyway, if I ever need something delivered, I will turn to you first.

Originally Posted By: TroyLloydCampbell
Not that I do not think this is a fine business and all, but I wanted to make sure you knew exactly how restricting 75 kg is. One hundred and sixty five pounds, that is. Sure it is fine for someone like LiberTeen over there, but it is no good with I.
Me too. And that weight will go down as her kid grows up.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Sue 'Flow' Yin
My daughter is still too young for school, and I cannot let her out of my sight.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Teleportation is nearly instantaneous. Have you not considered day care or a family friend to leave her with during the whole... oh, I don't know... seventy seconds you'll be gone?

Originally Posted By: Sue 'Flow' Yin
Why would you?

Why wouldn't I?.

Being in a world where you have no family or friends makes life cold and empty. No one should be alone, not you or your daughter. I'm sure plenty of people here would step up to the opportunity to show you their sincerity at making your acquaintance.

If fact, I'm one of them. I have a benefit concert in Japan later this month, but before I leave for that I'll be spending a few days in Florida (I just can't seem to get enough of Florida's wonders lately...). Why don't you and you daughter join me for a day out?

Perhaps Disney World?

If you've never been there you simply must go, and I'm sure the young one will love it. My treat, think it over and let me know.

I'm kind of giddy now... I haven't been to DW since I was like... eleven.

Heh.

~Gabe

Archived