• Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted By: Summer Solstice
Originally Posted By: Josh Brickman
Originally Posted By: LiberTeen
And I might be happy to see sometime. smile
:Josh gives a long kiss through the computer:

Pathetic.

You would know. At least they're being nice to each other.

Well, shit, half of the girls in the forum liked what I had to say, with the flagrant exception of the one that had started this thread nearly pleading for companionship. It just goes to show.

Anyway, I'm at the Blackburn Hotel in New York most nights. Hell, I can even get you on the list so you can skip the queue, if I want to. Come around sometime, even if it's not for me, the music's good and the company is better.

Originally Posted By: Balm
And I might be happy to see sometime. smile
:Josh gives a long kiss through the computer:

Pathetic.

You would know. At least they're being nice to each other.

Okay, cease fire for a second.

You mean to tell me that a guy looming over a girl about to become the legal age to screw just the slightest bit off putting?

Seriously people! That is a serious red flag when it comes to op-net predators.

Oh, but what do I know... since I have a bad attitude and generally don't like any of you that automatically makes you all blind to even the slightest bit of logic I'd attempt to open your eyes too.

You know what, fine... to hell with it. If he slits your damn throat good. One less moron to worry about.

Originally Posted By: Stardust
Anyway, I'm at the Blackburn Hotel in New York most nights. Hell, I can even get you on the list so you can skip the queue, if I want to. Come around sometime, even if it's not for me, the music's good and the company is better.

If I give you a date, Star, will you put me on the list? grin I'd love to stop by the famous Blackburn for a night!

You mean to tell me that a guy looming over a girl about to become the legal age to screw just the slightest bit off putting?
LiberTeen is well known for...um... being long past corruption and way past being a minor.

Cat I think is neither... but it wasn't Cat with whom I was flirting.

Quote:
You know what, fine... to hell with it. If he slits your damn throat good. One less moron to worry about.
Although I am very good with a knife, it's a power, not a lifestyle. I'm very good with my hands in general.

Well, shit, half of the girls in the forum liked what I had to say, with the flagrant exception of the one that had started this thread nearly pleading for companionship. It just goes to show.

I live in New York. If you're as good as you think you are, look me up.

Originally Posted By: Gabriel Law
Although I am very good with a knife, it's a power, not a lifestyle.

Word of advice. When skimming the op-net for dates, leave that part off your resume'. wink

And what is wrong with playing with knives?

Originally Posted By: Ravenshire
Anyone up to having a 'Stranger's Night Out' to the Blackburn? I figure a group of us could gather there for a little meet and greet. Any takers?

Sounds interesting Raven. Tell me more.

Originally Posted By: Catalyst
Troy, you still looking for a date?

Oh! Sorry it took me so long to see this. I passed right over it, or something.
I'm not actively trying to find someone to date. I haven't been on a date since before I was a nova.
That having been said, I would like to date you.

I'm currently in Colorado. I'll diverge from my plan and find my way to San Jose.

Originally Posted By: Ravenshire
Anyone up to having a 'Stranger's Night Out' to the Blackburn? I figure a group of us could gather there for a little meet and greet. Any takers?
That's like, a nova bar, right?

From what I've heard, that would be correct.

Open invitation? I'm in. Should I prepare for a cover charge at the door? I've not met with another Nova, and I need to establish a new social standing within a demographic that doesn't think I am a gift from Dieu. Also, it will be nice to get away from the persienne for a while.

If you all liked the idea of coming to visit so much, you might be interested in knowing that next Saturday is Nova Night at the Blackburn, no zips to bother us, and novas come from all over to be there.

We'd love to have you over.
This is why I could never be interested in you, oh great Snow Flake.

Catalyst. Catalyseur. You might not like someone because why? They have Nova only nights? Where les singes aren't allowed? Once every now and then the Novas can get together in a private setting, and not be bothered by les gens communs? Come on, that is just rediculous on your part.

So, he is a racist because he said "No zips to bother us", eh? That is hardly racist. Faux-Racist, if even at all. Maybe you don't get out much, but they do bother us. They never leave us alone. I don't have anything against a lot of them, but we shouldn't be looked up to like they do. We're not examples to be set forth, and it seems to be a common mistake that happens anyway. So when it does happen, I need a break.

Just as sure if said, wet backs, niggors, chinks, gooks, camel jockeys, nips, or any other racial slur.

Lina, let's be honest here. The word is a racial slur. I am sure he is an eloquent racist, and has many cleaver ways to say things. He could have left that out, and I am sure many people would got the jest of his words. He could have said a night for novas only. Sure that is similar as saying a night without baselines it however comes from a different light. The love of those who are like you and to the hate of those who are not.

From what I have been told, that is not the best place to meet friendly people. I may come,I may not. If I do go I go with eyes wide open.

Is there a s reason you put "eur", and not "t" at the end of my name? I mean I think it is something to French but I am not sure.

Archived