Aberrant: The Long March - Table Talk: The Long March

Mr Fox

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Careful there Jameson. Give it 30 years and about half of my future vision will be true. We will be wired and have direct mental access to vast stores of accumulated knowledge. Mankind is going to be debating these issues of who gets access to what knowledge. We already are to some extent and it is going to get more obvious the closer we get to being 'plugged in'. Btw, it may not be psychic telepathy, but it will be a form of telepathy.

Quote:
Well played Fox...

edit: well well played everyone really! But Fox had us going there for a second with the "you feel something amiss" vibe... laugh

Well, just because things are going well for the human race and your descendants are happy with their lives doesn't mean that there isn't something creepy about it. Just imagine how freaked out you would be if you lived in the year 1708 and jumped forward to 2008. There are more surprises coming and more cultural differences that might still make you choke on your nice family meal. grin

Fox mentioned to give us 15 XP and another 10 NP which we should not yet spend. That is how I understood the situation. I wrote him a PM but he hasn't answered yet.

@Courier - I haven't spent mine yet and I PM'd Fox because there would be a huge difference for me if I had to spend the XP before or after we get the 10 NP.

Originally Posted By: Mr Fox
Everyone gets 10 NPs for being here and supporting the game. Only thing is you can't spend them yet. I've got a couple options for the IC reason on why you get them, but depending on whether you choose Option 1 or 2 will determine which and how soon you can spend them.
Originally Posted By: Mr Fox
Chapter 9 is concluded. Please continue any discussions and posting in Chapter 10: All roads lead to Rome.

Everyone is awarded 15 xp.

These comes from the 8th and 16th of August.

Fox hasn't mentioned the NPs since so I don't think we can spend them yet. As for Andrew, He's got 9 taint built up and I still need to buy his Nova Med skill to 5 in order to get the cure .... I'll need more exp still!

Guys, I've got to apologize again. Seems like it is becoming a habit... The new promotion at work has really hit me with a lot more responsibility and my time on the site here has been suffering. I will do my best to keep up on this game even at the expense of all others. Again, sorry for the delays.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived