Aberrant: Nova Reality - OOC: Traitor

z-Sean McCline

This thread is to coordinate the NR thread Traitor. Let's keep this clean and uncluttered.

Here's what I'm hoping to accomplish: The Confederate wants to talk to Sean, in the way that normally involves baseball bats. In truth, it's a punishment session, with the desired outcome being Sean's return to the Primacy (leaving the Knights, and abandoning Iharra).

Sean will resist returning, showing new levels of inner strength (yay buying willpower!). His core resolve will stand up to Cage working him over, but for this I need a little time, in-game. I can work with as little as thirty mins; a couple of hours would be better (to give Cage time to work Sean over).

Currently, I see that Sean has been moved to where ever The Confederate likes to handle his business (my brain says South Carolina - if I'm wrong, please let me know).

As for the rescue, I have no plans for that. If the Knights don't find him and retrieve him in four hours, Sean will be returned to the Knights.

I ask that you use this thread to coordinate the Knights' actions as much as possible: let's make the Knights shine for this one. wink

Access is on an active search, but we could allow it to take as much or as little time as you need. I am wondering, did they take Sean's means of communication, if he still has it Access will eventually get a lock on it, but without any comm traffic it's going to take him a little while.

Cade's capable of transporting all of the Knights anywhere on the globe easily and quickly. This of course hinges on finding Sean. I'd figure that if all other means fail one of the Telepathic Knights will try to reach out and contact Sean and thus learn his location.

And Sandcaster can produce vast quantities of stomach acid, quelling it with massive doses of Alka-Seltzer.....

Seriously though, she can't do much more than help coordinate things, and go along as fire support for the rescue team (if a rescue team can find Sean).

I'd like to add... what Samhra suggested is actually the way that I hope people will find him. Contacting members of the Teragen will allow PCs to roleplay some fun stuff, as well as allowing PCs without Terat ties to build them if they wish.

I'm glad that the Knights are all so eager to jump to Sean's defense - it'll make him all warm and fuzzy later. :P

But most of all, I want everyone involved to have fun with this!

Sign DigiGeist on. Although I'm suprised NO ONE has decided to try to give Mr. 5th wheel any bones with this.

Simply put, if there needs to be an initial distraction at the rescue point, Didge is your man. Trust me, DigiGeist is good at distractions.

Question. I'm not good with Terat canon, so are there any "untouchable" NPCs in this?

Yes, another sign of the apocylypse, DigiGeist is gonna be active!

Keep in mind, that I will not start in this untill I know enough to act properly.

Access called up all the Knights and anybody in reserves. If Digi fits either of those categories he would have received the same call as everybody else.

As far as the course of action goes. I don't think we've quite decided on that yet.

Digi - only The Confederate is untouchable. I would prefer the Cage not be killed, but other than that, he's open game (he has a part to play in a story, but he will be open game for the board later laugh ).

To everyone - On the assault, I recommend that each player handle meeting and fighting an opponant. I can't come up with enough NPCs to keep you all occupied, and you guys know your characters better anyway - you know what makes a good fight for your character. Think of it as a chance to show off. :P

And one last note - I don't think that Jager knew where Sean was exactly. He had a general area, but no specifics. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks again for everyone's help!

Jager discovered, by using his contacts, that the Confederate had planned to kidnap Sean, and since Sean got grabbed, made the educated guess that Barry had him. From there, Jager used his information on Barry to place him somewhere with his old Aryan Nation contacts. Since the Midwest is right out (right in the Knight's backyard), he figures that he is hold up in the backwoods areas of the Old South. This was a mixture of detective work and contacts. Jager does NOT have his precise location.

Beyond that, TR is using a Telepathic Shroud Effect to cloak the Terat's current location, so Telescanning will be difficult.

Archived