I miss....

Hugin

Another chance to mourn those who've come and gone in our little forum. Those who came, made their presence known and then drifted away.

Deeth. Loved the character concept and really would have loved to see it continue.

Widget. Antagonistic and hedonistic.

Meridian. Good fiction and I always waited for him

to really make his splash in the OpNet.

I'm sure y'all have others.

I appreciate that you miss the Vile One. But it's not like I disappeared. I simply retired a character for story purposes. I the, the player, am still hanging around.

The folks I miss are the players who, as far as I know, have gone byebye. I didn't meantion Sydney, because his player is still hereabouts. There are a few others I haven't mentioned because I know their players are simply playing other folks. I don't believe Deeth, Meridian or Widget's players are still abouts.

As for Vile Bill, sometimes I wished I'd kept him around. I absolutely adored playing him.

What about Neil Preston, Meridian?

I mean, he erupted because of all the novas present at the funeral, and then left his medical education behind to walk the world with the money Vile Bill gave him. To see how the other half of the world lived, loved, and learned.

I would say that Vile Bill has had a great deal of impact on ole Neil's life.

Archived