DC Universe Online

Jordan

So with the advent of Moira's Supers game, which is based loosely on this MMO and knowing a few people here actually play, I thought I'd start a place where we can discuss the game.

If you play, give me a shout out and let me know what you play (or what your main is) and what platform you use.

My current favorite is Duke Anger who is a Rage tank-in-training with flight and brawling (working on some hand blasters at the moment too)

So guys, Who plays?

I did play... but then I quit.

Now, because of Moira, I play again. My first was a magic hand blaster with acrobatics mentored under Wonder Woman. (lvl 17, Magaris)

My second was a villain (Nature shapeshifter with a two handed weapon mentored under Lex Luthor) that I haven't played since I logged off (just after I got my lair).

My most recent and highest level is a Hard Light with hand blasters (respeced from bow/arrow) and flight mentored under Batman (the ring counts as tech, right?). (lvl 19, Weira)

I have a level 30 Sorcery Villain (Circe mentored), Xaolot, who's zeroed out. No powers/skill points spent and no gear. I use that one to run the vault every day, that's it. She was originally my brother's character. As of January 30, 2014 she's two years old.

I have a level 30 Electricity Healer Hero (Superman mentored), Koljornia, who I use. Combat Rating 43. I cannot solo worth a shit. I do duos with her to fuel my ragetears, it seems. As of now she's got 7 of 8 Tier 1 healer armor.

All of mine are geared/spec'ed for damage so that I can solo. That's all I really do, though I will do some of the team missions from the Martian Manhunter. I've started adding some more group friendly abilities to my Hard Light character (shields/heals), but that's really just so I can solo easier.

Now, in CoH, I was a pure healer, pure as they come. Everything was geared towards a group. The only missions that I could solo with her were my own story missions that were so many levels in the past that they didn't even give enough xp to be worth it. I probably won't do a healer again until another game like CoH comes out; but man did I love it.

That sucks Tommy. Sorry you can't play.

On another note, this is a thread on the DCUO forums that has a map for Gotham and Metropolis with locations of Investigations, Briefings and collectable nodes. https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/hi-res-maps-of-everything-collections-exobits-investigations-briefings.271/

Later on in the thread there is a link the a League's website that had other maps. I think they have maps for places like Central City and so on.

EDIT: Here is the link to that League's website. specifically, the maps portion. this one is a heck of a lot busier but if it helps ou find what you need then coolio! Also I can't speak for how accurate these maps are. http://www.justiceknights.us/forum/page/1/m/1268141/viewthread/8648109-jk-maps

Currently I have two characters on it. Technically three, but one is a friends. The ones I have are a level 28 sorcery martial arts acrobat whom mentor was batman. I try to go with damage soak to be honest. Yet as of late that has not been working for some reason or another. Plus I get my ass handed to me in the higher group battles. The other is a level 10 (last I recall) fire one hand flight villain who's mentor is the joker. Haven't play him enough to figure him completely out.

Archived