Aberrant: Infinite Earth - [A&A] Beware Greeks Bearing Gifts [OOC]

Slither

• 2 weeks later...

I'm starting to think this plan is unraveling. We're going to burn almost all our quantum just taking the bird, and it's looking more like we'll have to actually go same night. No refuel or support...

I don't think this was what was being planned and it might be out of our reach. We're gonna be burned out on quantum well before we even get to our attack point, or just after getting the job done.

I reviewed the rules... seems I've been doing it wrong for... since the game came out.

Figured I'd see what I could get up to in here.

The thing with Knockout is that she's only affiliated with the Army in general and the Aces specifically in her civilian guise; she prefers not to let the Armed Forces coordinate her activities since they might give her orders she cannot in good conscience obey. So official recruitment is probably right out. Accidental recruitment, on the other hand...

Any ideas?

You may have been let in on this plan as the powers that be on our side when they came up with their plan that we are to about endeavor on needed a few "in reserve" either to assist or to fill in in case not all of their original choices for our team were not availiable.

You did get a call more than likely to report to where we are, of course with the raid showing up early, you'll probably see us scrambling out of the main building (in luftwaffe uniforms some of us), but you are generally aware of most of us at least on the mission profile you were given. Of course it isn't the complete plan and were probably told for the time being to defer to Colnel Hawk.

Archived