[Exalted] OOC Heaven's Reach

Krul

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, saturday evening it is then, although, I should give warning, I've hints that I may end up having to work overtime this weekend, that will royally screw with my plans.. so lets make it tenatively saturday.

So, saturday didn't work so well, going to try for tuesday now, with a +4 bonus xp to everyone for showing up.

And now, a further hint of what is to come, once you folks beat your way though the guards at the entrance.. .the Dark Lady.

,, ,,

Shadow_Queen_by_ATOM_ix.jpg

Sitrep update..

I meant to start a new thread for folks and bring in the new eclipse today, but I ended up working a 12 hour shift again.. this has delayed my start, I'm simply too worn to do as I planned, fortunately I should have more time the next two days to work on it, which is what I will be focused on doing, just don't expect to much from me today.. I just got off and I'm exhausted, only checked in to keep folks in the loop.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, between being sick the start of this week, and then busier then I expected to be later half, I havn't gotten much posting done, will be working on correcting that this weekend.

• 3 weeks later...

Argh, sorry. I'm here.

I drew a mental blank on how to proceed, and then got distracted by other stuff.

But yeah, so Kestrel needs to try to find these assassins, it sounds like. I'll try to think of what the heck she can do to do that. I was blanking on that exact question before, but perhaps the time away will give me a fresh perspective.

• 2 weeks later...

So hey. I found my way back. I apologize for just disappearing like I did. Work just kinda reared up and swallowed me whole for awhile and I never got back after it let up. Krul, if you're amenable, would it be possible to work Zed back out of the livestock pens and back into the action?

While my system mastery of Exalted 2e is laughable and the character isn't terribly effective, he was fun to play.

Well, possible yes, or you could create someone new, either is possible at this point. On a different note, for presently active players, I have been waiting for a reply from Dan to continue at the moment, but Long has been very busy IRL so soon (this week) I will act to move things forward with or without a reply.

If I were to create a new guy, it would likely be as laughably underpowered and UN-optimized as Zed. 'Sides, doughboy was fun to play.

That said, maybe someone who's better with the system and/or has more books than me could give me some pointers on how to spend the xp I've got.

Archived