Learn the Dragon Age RPG - OOC thread

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I count correctly we are waiting on 3 players. I will give them until Sunday at which point I'll update when I have time and desire, no later than Monday morning. As usual, lack of a post will result in a defensive action and an aim action.

It's monday and you said you wanted your posts to be up by sunday - that's why I was apologizing - for being too late.

New IC post has been made. I'd apologize for the delay, but I was waiting on you folks. The health losses posted reflect taking a 5 minutes breather which returned 1d6+lvl+Con in health. The remaining can be recovered by bandaging or by magic (or simply left to heal naturally) but rolls will be needed for those methods.

My ability to post is rather random and unreliable - assuming this post gets through - Nayobee is going to take a breather and then she should be fine (fully healed).

Lets see if I can manage to get a post through in the game thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Apologies for not updating last week. Things were crazy at work despite the short week (or maybe because of it).

The last scene is pretty much a big battle scene with some RP afterwards that closes things out. Before I get us grabbed up in a massive combat that could take (based on the prior combat) a couple of weeks at least, I wanted to ask if people wanted to run through the combat as normal or if you wanted to run an abbreviated version to help thing move along a little faster and drive resolution to come quicker.

Please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived