Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Monster Academy - Chapter 4: Theater

Justin OOC

Yuuki considered the script and the parts for 'Princess Humperdink', frowning as she considered the play through a modern human perspective, difficult as that was. That didn't help. The young dryad frowned and commented.

"Serena-San, I'm confused. While I can see where Princess Humperdink's plan could be seen as slipshod in execution and deserving of failure due to intemperance and pride, I don't see where they say it's actually against the interests of her country. Am I missing something?"

"She's trying to start a war just to keep herself in power, and is willing to assassinate his own spouse to do it," Aria points out dryly. "In the human world, that's considered...a bit over the top."

She nods at Serene. "Butter...nut...will suffice. I'll try to keep a straight face addressing him."

"Yeah, Serena, I was going to talk to you about the name," Skye said, not adding that she'd planned to do so later when Kuromaru wasn't around the learn that Buttercup wasn't exactly the kind of name that befit his grandeur, inflated or not. "I was thinking that Beauchamp, which is an old-fashioned human name, I think, might not work better? It sounds a lot like Buttercup, too."

Serena nodded.. "Aria has the right of it Yuuki. What she's doing is incredibly out of line in the human world."

She looked to Skye. "I'll think about changing the name again, but for now, it stays as written."

She looked at the others. "If there's nothing else, then that's it fortoday then. We'll start tomorrow. I look forward to working with you all."

(OOC this ends this chapter, 5 cp to everyone.)

Archived