World of Darkness: The Darkness of Space - New Game: The Darkness of Space

LydaLynn

The paramedics just came and took my mom to the hospital. She's having a really bad MS relapse and it might be a couple days before things get back to normal here. Please continue without me.

I hope everyone has a great Independence Day for those in the US and for those elsewhere, have a great day.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys - I've heard back that a Dr saw her but is waiting on a neurology consult - will know more later - right now it's just a waiting game and I'm going all little more nuts than my normal levels of insanity. But it will work out - it's just gonna take some time. Thank you all for the well wishes - I do appreciate it.

Thanks.

Mom is home - they still don't know what happened - she's going to try to see her regular doctor in the morning. Most likely they need to change her meds and put her on a cycle of something a bit stronger for a little while.

Cthulhu... Ftaga.... Cthulhu... Ftaga.... Cthulhu... Ftaga.... Cthulhu... Ftaga.... Cthulhu... Ftaga.... Cthulhu... Ftaga.... Cthulhu... Ftaga.... Cthulhu... Ftaga.... Cthulhu... Ftaga.... Cthulhu... Ftaga.... Cthulhu... Ftaga.... Cthulhu... Ftaga.... Cthulhu... Ftaga....

Just felt this was appropriate after the recent posts in the command meeting.

I am planning on running a RL game this Saturday at 4pm at the Lawrenceville Galactic Quest http://www.galacticquest.com/ - for anyone who would like to come. Please bring a copy of your character sheet [written or printed - just so long as you know what you can do].

Those who have characters play in RL games will gain a kudos instead of xp [to try and keep things fair for those who don't have the option].

Please - everyone feel free to create/join/participate in fictions - be they pre-game or simul-run.

Not so. I've been working on a PM fic (couple of them, actually) while my participation in public threads came to an end. I'm still here, you just don't see me. laugh

By all means, if you want to interact with Teej, let me know. I'd love to get to know some people (not pretty-boy elf, though - I don't think Teej's mortal mind can handle being face-to-face with him, much less talking to him wink ).

Originally Posted By: Wesely
But he's mostly harmless :P so mean exiled from rp
If you wanna try, ok. All I ask is:

1) we have storyline, a reason for having the fic

and

2) you don't get upset if all her dialogue is "DUR."

I only get upset with stupid real life people :P so no issue there, and we will see what comes up or anything, mostly he's just got here, and he's got a million plot hooks in his bag...in the in person rp, that became apparent for all present :P but we will see what happens.

Anyone who keeps a journal for their PC may be granted additional xp - for those who participate in the rl game - journaling the experience - in a fic thread - can get you xp from that game - and give others the opportunity to see what happened during that game. Those who don't participate in the rl games can still journal for their characters - be it stuff that gets rped on the forum or stuff that isn't of import to play out but that gives insight into the character. Both xp and kudos can be awarded from journals.

Archived