A New Pantheon Idea- The Fictumis

Here is a unique idea for a Pantheon, based on major internationally known figures from great literature. Hopefully I can get some chatter, and perhaps people would like to work this with me. :D

The Fictumis

The newest and youngest entry to the realms of the Gods, the Fictumis were once fictional characters of great literature. But their presence and near-archetypal position in mortal lore has brought forth them to god-hood and a unique position to play. Their God-Realm is Imago, a land of several cities and many different lands in between. Each city is different, a Camelot, a Victorian London, a Verona, a dark castle, and so forth.

Pantheon Boon

Wordsmithery, the power to influence words, spoken and written, and information they carry. I haven't defined any boons with this yet.

The Gods

King Arthur

The ruler of the Fictumis by common consent.

Associated Boons and Attributes: Epic Charisma, Epic Stamina, War, Wordsmithery

Favored Abilities: Melee, Integrity, Control, Command, Presence

Guienvere

Arthur's famous queen, and the queen of the Fictumis.

Associated Boons and Attributes: Epic Charisma, Epic Appearance, Fertility, Wordsmithery

Favored Abilities: Command, Presence, Empathy, Politics, Stealth

Sherlock Holmes

The famous detective of Baker Street. As one whose attitudes were shaped by the Victorian Age, he adopts Scions rather than breed them.

Associated Boons and Attributes: Epic Intelligence, Epic Wits, Epic Perception, Justice, Mystery, Wordsmithery

Favored Abilities: Awareness, Investigation, Stealth, Academics, Science

Iago

The bane of Othello is the secret dagger of the Fictumis, a counterpart to Loki in every way.

Associated Boons and Attributes: Epic Wits, Epic Manipulation, Chaos, Wordsmithery

Favored Abilities: Politics, Subterfuge, Empathy, Larceny, Stealth

Romeo

The young lover struggling against fate, he is a commander and a negotiator, using force of personality to over whelm his foes.

Associated Boons and Attributes: Epic Charisma, Epic Dexterity, Magic, Wordsmithery

Favored Abilities: Presence, Melee, Command, Control, Subterfuge

Juliet

The female half of the ill-fated couple doomed to die, she is a diplomat and caregiver.

Associated Boons and Attributes: Epic Appearance, Fertility, Magic, Wordsmithery

Favored Abilities: Empathy, Integrity, Stealth

Going to add Frankenstein and Beowulf later. Comments?

RE: Aurthur

Looks right.

RE: Sherlock Holmes

I suggest you swap in Disguise for Stealth.

RE: Guienvere

I'd drop Command and Stealth in favor of... something else. Perhaps Art & Subterfuge

And if we're going to do Aurthur and Guienvere then we need Merlin.

Prophesy, Magic, Manipulation, Wordsmithery

Occult, Presence, Politics, ?, ?

Archived