Heros

Nullifier

Hey, I know it's been a while, and I appologize, but I've been WoWing and seriously stressed out about things so it's understandable. Anyhow, anyone notice the paralells between Peter Patrelli and my old QZ character? I always sorta wondered what would happen if he /really/ botched a Node Spark roll.... ::nuclear

Hey, I know it's been a while, and I appologize, but I've been WoWing and seriously stressed out about things so it's understandable. Anyhow, anyone notice the paralells between Peter Patrelli and my old QZ character? I always sorta wondered what would happen if he /really/ botched a Node Spark roll.... ::nuclear

Welcome back Null! You were always destined to fry on taint with that power and as much as you used it. ::devil

To further drift the thread: yeah, Node Spark is *insanely* hazardous. You basically gain a point of tempt taint every other usage. Either you spend a *lot* of time dormed down, or you are doomed to massive aberration. And really, you should *always* spend a WP when using it, because the botch result is just nasty.

Only way it seems useful is if your a Teragen following one of the paths, and if you *always* use Node Spark in ways according your path.

To further drift the thread: yeah, Node Spark is *insanely* hazardous. You basically gain a point of tempt taint every other usage. Either you spend a *lot* of time dormed down, or you are doomed to massive aberration. And really, you should *always* spend a WP when using it, because the botch result is just nasty.

Only way it seems useful is if your a Teragen following one of the paths, and if you *always* use Node Spark in ways according your path.

Thats Envy right there...

Archived