Aberrant: Into the Demons Heart - Into the Demons Heart

Bahamut810

Michelle's Story:

Anja dosen't look over, but slows significantly at an intersection as a large truck wizzes by, she speeds back up. She dosent bother to look back at Michelle, but Michelle hears the answer in her head.

"Yes. The sign is bad. Its a demon sign I believe."

She starts to swerve around a corner as she says, "Dont do anything until I say. We dont want to cause a scene after all..."

Tobias' Story:

The officer looks back up at you.

"I mean just what I said. Someone moved things around the site. Not that what they did was bad...but its still our job to find out exactly what happened. But...if you dont know what happened, then you shouldent worry about it. We should hopefully find the person soon." He says as he flips the notebook closed. "Well, if thats everything...Ill let you get back to what you were doing. Thank you for your time."

Ben and Nikki's Story:

The mans smile fades slightly, but he nods in defeat.

"Well then...I see you have made your decision. Just heed my words, there are many forces out there who would seek to subvert you to their ways. There is one in particular who wants you to think that you have to follow them. Im not sure her exact name, but..."

He is cut off by a loud screeching of tires as a green SUV tears around the corner and skids to a halt. Albert takes a step backward into a defensive posisition as the door opens and a blond woman gets out. Ben and Nikki are suprised to see another glowing symbol on her head and feel the same feeling of comraderie, the same pie shape, but pointing downwards as she quickly closes the door and walks over to the pair. The symbol, again, quickly fades. She gets a good look at their faces, then turns to Albert Simon.

"I think its time for you to leave..."

Michelle's Story:

Anja dosen't look over, but slows significantly at an intersection as a large truck wizzes by, she speeds back up. She dosent bother to look back at Michelle, but Michelle hears the answer in her head.

"Yes. The sign is bad. Its a demon sign I believe."

She starts to swerve around a corner as she says, "Dont do anything until I say. We dont want to cause a scene after all..."

"What the hell," Jack begins to say and get out, but Michelle gestures to him to wait for Anja's order. The bodyguard scowls at her but agrees, trusting that she knows more than he does about this whole situation.

"He is going to be alright. I can't tell you more then that...at least until the initial investigation is over. Sorry, but thats the policy."

Tobias blinks.

"All right, would I be outside of my rights to just go to the hospital and inquire for myself? There can't be that many recent car accident victims, after all.."

Ben and Nikki's Story:

...a loud screeching of tires as a green SUV tears around the corner and skids to a halt.  Albert takes a step backward into a defensive posisition as the door opens and a blond woman gets out.  Ben and Nikki are suprised to see another glowing symbol on her head and feel the same feeling of comraderie, the same pie shape, but pointing downwards as she quickly closes the door and walks over to the pair.  The symbol, again, quickly fades.  She gets a good look at their faces, then turns to Albert Simon.

"I think its time for you to leave..."

Ben eyes both her and the man and says

"Hello? I know you?"

• 2 weeks later...
Tobias blinks.

"All right, would I be outside of my rights to just go to the hospital and inquire for myself? There can't be that many recent car accident victims, after all.."

He shakes his head. "Nope. Can't stop you from going places to St. Mary's in New York. " He says as he gives another look over his shoulder. It's easy to see how much he is sympathising with you about the issue.

"Anything else?"

Maxamillian's Story:

The man's exit seems to loosen up the room considerably. You haden't even realised how much of the rooms atmosphere had been taken up by him.

The question to ask yourself now is, what is your next move? What to do about the fanatics that seem to be stalking you?

As the man left the room, Max instinctively let out a sigh of relief. He shook his head and did his best to forget about the man. Terrorists trying to kill him? Come on... He could have bought it if the detective had said their were kidnappers plotting to take him hostage for his parent's money. That was plausible, but terrorists? Nah.

Max headed back to his room and finished unpacking his backpack and grabbed a sandwich. He felt kinda weird, like something was different, but he couldn't put a finger on what it was. And then their were those red tattoo things on the detectives forehead. Max shook his head again and chalked it up to too much adrenaline and not enough sleep.

He finished his sandwich and crashed on the sofa for a nap.

• 2 weeks later...
"Nope. Can't stop you from going places to St. Mary's in New York."

Tobias smiles.

"All right, thanks."

"Anything else?"

The teen shrugs.

"Don't think so. You've got my number, so give me a call if you need anything else."

He stands up and leaves. Once at his truck, he sets a course for St. Mary's.

OOC: I assume this is somewhere he can drive to, since I don't actually have a hometown or even state for my character. If not, let me know and I'll edit the post.

Archived