The Incredibles!

ezekiel

Well put. I really liked it, and I'm glad someone else agrees with me - especially considering the fact that I'd give the X-Files movie a good review if enough girls were with me when I saw it. ::blush ::wub

I really thought the CGI was extremely well done, especially Mr. Incredible's facial expression. It doesn't look like a real person, but it looks very much like a slightly caricatured comic-book drawing of a superhero. I also liked the lifelike mannerisms of the characters. And the baby.

All in all, a very light-hearted and creative movie.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my god, I loved this movie! I want to see it again, right now! If I had the money, I would see it again tonight! ::tongue I can assure you I will see it at least two more times on the big screen ::biggrin

All the characters are excellent, but Elastigirl is by far my favorite - I challenge the live-action Fantastic Four movie to do a better job with stretchy powers, or have characters be this likable. I've always been a big fan of Holly Hunter, and she was unexpected but perfect choice for the voice - her twang is full of grit and gumption, and she really sold me on both her toughness and warmth.

Two thumbs way up ::thumbsup

Admittedly, my personal rating system is based almost as much on having nothing to complain about as it is on enjoyment. And it's skewed in favor of superhero movies.

I give The Incredibles a 5 out of 5.

::biggrin ::biggrin ::biggrin ::biggrin ::biggrin

But that's just me.

• 1 month later...

Archived