My new schedule

Heritage

Just to let people know, my schedule is changed - I'm pretty much a nine-to-fiver now, hence my abscence from the nighlty chats ::sad

My internet access is currently slightly restricted due to circumstances at home, but I will try to make it on at least once a day.

Just to let people know, my schedule is changed - I'm pretty much a nine-to-fiver now, hence my abscence from the nighlty chats ::sad,,

My internet access is currently slightly restricted due to circumstances at home, but I will try to make it on at least once a day.

Salgood. Less time for you to kill Damien off ::wink ::laugh ::damien

Oh yes of course, I trhink I may have that money around here somewhere... *opens wallet, from which a large money-coloured moth springs forth* Stop that moth! It may be valuable!

As for the bank heist, I'm pretty certain I've cracked making super-heated plasma. I could melt through the back wall and grab the money!

But seriously though, I'll just sit on my arse and consider myself lucky I'm still a student with no money troubles yet (N.B. yet- I'm starting university week after next, so financial issues go downhill from there).

But ouch. I don't know what I'd do without my lazing internet time... ::unsure

Ah well, it can only get better, eh? *punches murphy before he opens his mouth*

SnakeEyes

p.s. there isn't a member called murphy is there? if there is, I wasn't refering to him. ::crazy ::ninja

Archived