Trinity Universe: Expanding your Character

Bahamut810

Hmm... I really can't do individual pieces of music, but how about albums?

For Slither, it's definitly Pink Martini's 'Sympathique', a timeless collection of jazzy lounge songs, beatnik beats, and European sadness and ennui. Slither is one of those people who feels they were born in the wrong time, and the tracks on this amazing CD reflect that sort of attitude.

As for Martha, that's a little trickier; on the surface, she seems very happy-go-lucky, but she's got a very thoughtful side that she doesn't always reveal. I'd either go with Camper van Beethoven's 'Our Beloved Revolutionary Sweetheart' or Timbuk3's 'Big Shot in the Dark', maybe both depending on her mood. Camper Van sees life's ironies and laughs, while Timbuk3 sees our failings and sadly shakes its head.

• 2 weeks later...

For some weird reason, Sgt Colby has a theme song, and it's an odd one.

Ever see 'Save the Last Dance' with Julia Stiles? The song that she uses for her audition to Julliard is called 'All or Nothing', and it combines elements of classical/orchestral and hip-hop, two musical genres that I don't see Colby really being into, but the music and about half of the lyrics just fit her somehow. The line 'You are what you believe' is especially fitting. It's the unofficial soundtrack to the Battle of Kettle Falls ::biggrin

• 8 months later...

Faith London: "Decomposeur", by NOFX

Akechi Jinsei née Akechi Akira: "If The Government Could Read My Mind", by the Vandals

Jason Adair: "Lily's Eyes", from The Secret Garden

Tobias Connolly: "Blackout", by the Dropkick Murphys

::nicethread

Archived