Burning in Hell Fire HA Ha

needle

::laugh Demon plays quite well actually. Had a game a couple of Saturdays ago with 6 players. They are part of an infernal court in the middle of Los Angeles. They were witnesses to the death of an Angel after he got the crap kicked out of him by A huge Demon. The angel charged the characters with protecting a ten year old girl named Julia as he lay dying in the arms of a statue of the Virgin Mary. The chracters rode down to a seedy motel called the Barrymore to get the kid but there as a group of bad guys already there. Things went from bad to worse as a major butt kicking of my Npcs started. The chracters finally got the kid.. Now one of the chracters has babysittering duty. ::tongue So the Characters visited a major underground demon hang out with all kinds of kinky stuff happenening. They met a human mage named Mathus who is much more than he seems. Got attacked by minor Banes wirth attitudes ::wacko they barely made it out with their hides intact. The Demon game went well ::cheesy More this coming weekend. We'll see how the player's guiode is as soon as I read it. ::devilangel

::shocked New Demon Game coming up Saturday. Report to follow. Look Am just going to use this as a journal until someone replies. The game is alright even if the company blows chunks ::laugh. A little setup this world of mine has no vampires or werewolves none of the usual crossover stuff. Is there anyone out there? Is this mike on? Talk to you later. ::sith I thought that this little guy was cute.

Saturday went quite well accept that the plaers would like to lynch one of the players. ::blink Yea, things went quite strange as one player tried to use "A kewl Power" to dominate one of the other Pcs. That wasn't goiung to happen in the game. Other that one of the other pcs getting covered in human waste the evening went quite well. Now I've got to get the revised damage rules down. There is always so much to do like design the Lords of the Flux. Create a few more interesting npcs etc. Have a Beer & watch Nightbreed. ::chillbeer More to report later. ::squid Cthulu for president he's got ot be better than Bush.

Demon makes fun to play. Haven´t read the PG yet, but have heared some things about it and that sounded quite good. ::smile

Our group has his hometurf in NY.(Need to grow "a little bit stronger" ::sarcasm before making the jump to LA to take over ::devil )

Archived